Any chance for other platform for FM Handheld, Nintendo 3DS

Hi there,

This is my 1st post.. a newcomer in the community... but I can tell you, I've played FM (it was still named CM) since around 1999... :)

You know, right now there's lots of games in a handheld platform... & I'm happy that Sigames also supporting the handheld platform.

Sigames have already made for iOS (iPhone/iPod/iPad), Android, & PSP... But wait.. any chance for us the Nintendo 3DS user to enjoy the experience..

I tought that a 3DS version of FM handheld is somethin that looks & sounds cool..

Here are my ideas about the 3DS version:

The upper screen (3D) shown something like:

* Match Game (in 3D, PC-likewise??)

The bottom screen (Touch screen) will control everything about commands.

* @Match Game: Change tactics, Substitutions, Change views, Viewing Information...

& I tought since 3DS have a cool feature such as Spot Pass (Wi-Fi Connectivity) means we can compete over Internet & play the league locally. & we can update everything (Patchs) through the internet.

3DS have it's own camera, so I think it's easy for us (the manager) to add the photo of ourselves.. :p

And last, MODifications... I know for some games developer, MOD is somethin' that looks bad... but trust me, as for the FM Games.. MOD is somethin that makes this games shine (Player Pics, Club logos, Competition Logos,etc). and since 3DS has a SD Card slot... I think it's a pretty cool spot to place the MOD files (Pictures) into it.. & feel the "real" FM experience in the Handheld version..

& right now, at the momment, the 3DS lacks sport Games's genre.. & the 3DS have a very good selling at the momment. So, I think a Football Manager's game surely will be a great title for the 3DS..

Well, I hope everybody could share their own opinions & So perhaps the developer will think about it & do the best for the series..

Thank's alot.... :)

• SI Staff

I'm afraid the 3ds isn't a device we're currently considering I'm afraid.

PS - I do actually like the Nintendo handhelds and actually did some development (nothing which made it into the public eye) on the original Nintendo DS and it was an interesting beast and you could do some really cool things with it once you got your head around the devices capability and limitations.

I'm afraid the 3ds isn't a device we're currently considering I'm afraid.

PS - I do actually like the Nintendo handhelds and actually did some development (nothing which made it into the public eye) on the original Nintendo DS and it was an interesting beast and you could do some really cool things with it once you got your head around the devices capability and limitations.

Thank's for the quick response,

Well, if you think that it's still not the best time for the 3DS.. then just take your time.. just do what you guys (Developers) though the best for us,

maybe someday, when Sigames considering to expand the series into the 3DS or evenmore in the next successor/generation of Nintendo's Handheld...

Archived