+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dullest game

Amateur

Default Dullest game

I manage a club in BSN and I finished one of my games with total 5 shots (3 against 2), none on target. I mean, there has to be an option to refund the crowd for their tickets in such games.

Example of a league game with even fewer events, anyone?

Amateur

Spain V Portugal the other night.

Semi Pro

There are many examples of that, 1) both teams cancel each other out like Spain - Portugal, or 2) one team plays ultra defensively see Barcelona - Chelsea champions league semi-final (on both games)

The first few minutes of Spain - Portugal were good. After 70 minutes I knew it would go to penalties, Spain was just passing it sideways/backwards Barca style. I recorded it, and went for a walk instead, so I could fast forward through when I came back. Came back just in time to watch the penalties, as I predicted!

As far as FM goes, one time I was down a goal and went on overload with something like 50 or 60 minutes to go. There weren't even any highlights for the rest of the game! Sometimes I don't mind my team playing poorly, so that I can yell at them, which tends to bring about a 15-20 game undefeated streak.

Part-Timer

In an earlier FM I played a game where there were only two lines of commentary in the first half: "and Cambridge kick off" and "hopefully the second half will be better."

The second half wasn't bad.

First Team Squad Member

I had a game where I had 2 shots and the AI had 1 in the first half but then the second half opened up and it end 7 for me and 6 for them.

+ Reply to Thread