[FM12] That's How to be 'World Class' from lowest point and be succesful everywhere !

Kaiser_Tottenham

Hello

Since I've managed to become 'English Premeir League manager' from lowest possible point in my other career game within 5-6 seasons, and i thought i was lucky to take some jobs and big steps, so I'm looking foward for more realistic & toucher road to become World Class manager, with several moves overseas.

a lot of Leagues included and expanded, here the list of all possible leagues in the game:

training-arsenal-coach-porto-elounda.jpg

Level 1

- Taking Academy/Unversity team ( with Amateur tatus ) for ( 1 season at least - to gain experience ) - Scotland 10th tier instead of 5th tier Japan ( as it's nearer, cheaper life and in case taking Japanse language course later lol )

rules in 10th tier stated i should have 3 players minimum U21 age, but i'll only have that at maximum consider this Amateur tier is below Jonior leagues.

level 2

- Only offers from ( Low reputation Leagues ) - only 2 tiers clubs Like Malasyia Middle East Leagues ( 1 season with achiving club expetation )

Level 3

- ability to manage in top divisions in Malaysia, Hong Kong & Middle east countries

OR Third tier club in Japan or fighting for staying in 2nd tier, 2nd tier in China & South Korea.

( 1 season with achiving club expetation )

Level 4

- ability anywhere at Asia

OR manage in Eroupe at most 3rd & 4th tiers or lower at top countries at ( England / Italy / Spain / Germany / France )

OR 2rd tier clubs at most at all other counties ( Holland - Russia - Portugal - Greece - Denmark - Czech - Norway - Sweden - Croatia - Belguim )

( 1 season with achiving club expetation )

Level 5

- ability to coach anywhere.

Notes :

1- I can take stay at any club more than 1 year, and i can take a step down if i prefered it for any reason ! :D

2- International job can be taken as break within those periods, without any condition, apart from no 2 jobs at one time unless World Class/Continental reputation, 2 jobs in the same country.

news about possible job !

annoucement expected within 24 hours ! :thup:

878711708.jpg

Named as New Manager for Morgan Academy (10th Tier in Scotland ) ..

It's strathclyde Amateur League, There are 16 clubs, the club aim to finish respectable league position, and the media predict 10th position.

and reach Quarter Final in Scottish Amateur Cup.

I'm looking to play LLM way, I'll look at players suggested by assistant, coaches & scouts, after the first meeting, i've decided all staff aren't good enough.

willing to offer contract to some players since i don't have any, and search for new staff start.

• 2 weeks later...

was going to make update after 10 games, but sadly i've noticed that top EPL clubs involved in qualifying rounds in F.A cup, it's look like problem happened as my expanded England tiers can't work with Weegie update

the sad part i've worked so much with my team, I've signed only 9 players, the rest of my players all were gray players given contracts, and set new training schedules for all, training them for other positions as well. Links for Full Squad - League Table

I've to play the game again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived