Unable to give squad day off training?!

Just after a match, I would select tomorrow at the top of the screen calendar and select 'give squad 1 day off training'.

Now when I click on tomorrow it only shows 'Go on holiday'.

Any suggestions how to give squad day off training without going into 'training' and taking 10 minutes?!

I can't say how to get it to come back up on your calendar again, but there is an easier way to do it instead of going into their training screens individually. Simply go into your squad screen, and right click the player names then navigate to training --> rest --> 1 day (or whatever). I usually check the squad screen after every match and only do it for players with the orange 'rst' icon next to their names. Wouldn't take long for even the whole squad this way.

I can't say how to get it to come back up on your calendar again, but there is an easier way to do it instead of going into their training screens individually. Simply go into your squad screen, and right click the player names then navigate to training --> rest --> 1 day (or whatever). I usually check the squad screen after every match and only do it for players with the orange 'rst' icon next to their names. Wouldn't take long for even the whole squad this way.

You can make that even faster by selecting multiple players at once by holding down Ctrl or shift.

You also need to make sure not to select any years on loan or trial, for some reason they have to be handled individually.

manchesterunitedsquadtr.png

Where the red box's are, I cannot simply click on today nor tomorrow and see a scroll down for rest players stated above.

I have no players in training as they are in individual schedule's and therefore cannot assign all to rest.

Also, for some reason, I cannot see what today's date is at the calendar at the top of the screen?!

Archived