+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to give squad day off training?!

Amateur
    Behind a keyboard, mouse and a monitor, whilst cheering the almighty Reading FC!

Default Unable to give squad day off training?!

Just after a match, I would select tomorrow at the top of the screen calendar and select 'give squad 1 day off training'.

Now when I click on tomorrow it only shows 'Go on holiday'.

Any suggestions how to give squad day off training without going into 'training' and taking 10 minutes?!
    Last edited by Robin_ellis_19; 27-06-2012 at 19:22.

Amateur

I was just about to ask this, resting players one by one is a pain.

Amateur

I can't say how to get it to come back up on your calendar again, but there is an easier way to do it instead of going into their training screens individually. Simply go into your squad screen, and right click the player names then navigate to training --> rest --> 1 day (or whatever). I usually check the squad screen after every match and only do it for players with the orange 'rst' icon next to their names. Wouldn't take long for even the whole squad this way.

First Team
    Wishing Brendan Rodgers had been this good in 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giggsidan View Post
    I can't say how to get it to come back up on your calendar again, but there is an easier way to do it instead of going into their training screens individually. Simply go into your squad screen, and right click the player names then navigate to training --> rest --> 1 day (or whatever). I usually check the squad screen after every match and only do it for players with the orange 'rst' icon next to their names. Wouldn't take long for even the whole squad this way.
    You can make that even faster by selecting multiple players at once by holding down Ctrl or shift.

Part-Timer

As CIAG said, easiest way is to click on the top player in your squad, hold down shift, then click on the bottom player. This will select them all and then you can right click and tell them all to rest.

The only thing is, if you have both senior & youth players in your squad then when you select them all the rest option won't be there. Make sure you're only selecting players on senior training, or players on youth training, not both.

First Team Squad Member

Ctrl + A is quicker to select all players in one go, you might need to select one first though.

Third Team

You also need to make sure not to select any years on loan or trial, for some reason they have to be handled individually.

Amateur
    Behind a keyboard, mouse and a monitor, whilst cheering the almighty Reading FC!

But why has a patch/update got rid of the calendar 'rest players for 1 day, 2 day etc.' ?!

Was so convenient before, why the change to make it longer and more annoying?!

Amateur

Select current day on the calendar, click "rest all players" and select duration of rest.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by pl-fikander View Post
    Select current day on the calendar, click "rest all players" and select duration of rest.
    You can't do that any more, which is why I posted this thread!

Semi Pro

You have to be on that particular day. You can't select tomorrow.

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

you can assign your entire squad to rest from training for 7 days with three clicks. Training > assign all > rest: 7 days.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Robin_ellis_19 View Post
    You can't do that any more, which is why I posted this thread!
    oO?

Amateur

You cant use the calender option on a match day - has to be a none match day for it to be useable

Amateur

Where the red box's are, I cannot simply click on today nor tomorrow and see a scroll down for rest players stated above.

I have no players in training as they are in individual schedule's and therefore cannot assign all to rest.

Also, for some reason, I cannot see what today's date is at the calendar at the top of the screen?!
    Last edited by Robin_ellis_19; 28-06-2012 at 16:26.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Robin_ellis_19 View Post
    I have no players in training as they are in individual schedule's and therefore cannot assign all to rest.
    Show filters -> all schedules

The only thing is, if you have both senior & youth players in your squad then when you select them all the rest option won't be there. Make sure you're only selecting players on senior training, or players on youth training, not both.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by pl-fikander View Post
    Show filters -> all schedules
    Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread