worst injury run ever

I do notice that things like this happen if you use all 3 subs early. Others have noticed this too. It's probably not on purpose but it sure could seem that way! Because of this I usually make 2 subs around the 60 minute mark and then wait until the 80th for my last.

I do notice that things like this happen if you use all 3 subs early. Others have noticed this too. It's probably not on purpose but it sure could seem that way! Because of this I usually make 2 subs around the 60 minute mark and then wait until the 80th for my last.

I've never seen any difference in the amount of injuries whether you've used all subs or not.

This does happen quite abit for me so now I only make 2 subs and then make the 3rd later on.

8 first team starters were injured for me at once. Sympathy does not seem to be fellow FM players' strong point :)

How many seasons of FM have you played? If it happened to you several times a season I probably would have some kind of sympathy for you :)

But as most FM'ers you've probably played more than a life time of FM seasons and as such it's no big deal to once having experienced 8 1st team starters being injured :)

I've once had three players sent off in last 15 minutes of the game and had to defend 1:0 lead with 8 men. Not surprising that I conceded in 94th minute, is it?

You are 3 men down. What did you expect? That they equalized in the 84th minute? :) (safety wink)

I am in 2040 (FM11 save), managing 2 clubs for the last 16 seasons, so 16 x2 = 32, + 13 (=45) seasons before I added the 2nd manager. Although, I have been told that its still just 29 seasons, even though I have been managing two top-level clubs for 16 seasons!

I wasn't that upset about it either, made it to the CL Final, lost, reloaded, won, and got a bunch of flak on the forum here for reloading one game in the season, in spite of the injury woes :)

How many seasons of FM have you played? If it happened to you several times a season I probably would have some kind of sympathy for you :)

But as most FM'ers you've probably played more than a life time of FM seasons and as such it's no big deal to once having experienced 8 1st team starters being injured :)

I just had two players sent off in the Champions League final. The first red was given to a very good (regen) midfielder of mine, who is pacy, but for whatever reason lost his mind in the 35th minute or so, and after losing the ball decides to lunge in from behind, maybe 40 yards from goal. I like him because he is pacy (17 pace, 17 acc) so why he decided to lunge in from behind so far from goal when we had 5 men still back is beyond me! I had him set as Central Mid (Attack), but always set opposition instructions to tackle 'normally'.

The second was my forward who earned his first yellow for telling the ref we should have had a penalty, then in the second half (when we were 1 up, but a man down already) he is accused of diving in the box, and the ref sends him off! What a nutcase. I will go to my grave blaming the ref though, see why, below:

2012062700004.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2012062700005.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They had way more fouls than me, yet I got all the cards! The ref supposedly had an 'excellent' game, and yet, there were 5 penalty shouts by my team, 2 given (the first one was missed)!

Never underestimate Murphy's Law.

In fm11 I was Saudi Arabia playing Japan in the Asian cup Semi-Final.After getting three players sent off - two of them defenders - (Japan got a red card as well) it went into extra time at 1-1.Japan scored with 4 minutes too go but luckily we scored 2minutes after and it went on to penalty's and we won.We beat Iran 3-2 in the final btw.

Archived