Returning Rangers to glory 2013 - A new returning giant

I bet some people cant wait to do this. Also people can try Villarreal with G.Rossi is the spanish second division. makes a change from Queens park or Pro Vercelli as returning giants. So does anyone have any other? and will anyone be doing any of these?

I bet some people cant wait to do this. Also people can try Villarreal with G.Rossi is the spanish second division. makes a change from Queens park or Pro Vercelli as returning giants. So does anyone have any other? and will anyone be doing any of these?

They first have to be accepted into a league before you can think about playing as them ;)

Rossi won't be there. Well I don't think so and like daylight says, they have to be accepted into a league before you can get your hopes up about using them, and they won't be fallen giants either, they are a brand new team, Glasgow Rangers are dead now, the team in question is The Rangers so something like that.

You really think that Rossi will still be at Villarreal next season?

Rossi will be injured until November and wont be transferred until the next January at least and had a two crucial knee ligimate injury so he might not come back the same player, so at least in the first and second patch he will be at Villerreal.

Well I guess I am presuming that they go into the Scottish fourth division. They will be to big to go bust, I feel.

As CrD has said they have already gone bust,the new Rangers team may not get accepted into any league(there is no 4th Division)so may have to play non-league or pursue other options.

All in all it is to soon to be looking forward to playing them in FM2013.

They don't exist any more! They have gone bust, all their assets was sold to Green This is the new team

Im not a Rangers fan (in fact I hate Scottish football), but they are still the same club with the same stadium and same fans. They changed the name to get rid of old debts on the old name and in a business sense start again, but to me its the same club. The business shouldn't affect the fans and the football

Im not a Rangers fan (in fact I hate Scottish football), but they are still the same club with the same stadium and same fans. They changed the name to get rid of old debts on the old name and in a business sense start again, but to me its the same club. The business shouldn't affect the fans and the football

I think this thread will be closed as it is going to go down only 1 route,anyway the football will not be the same as a lot of the players are leaving but you are right if the fans stay with them and they are accepted into a league the fans will still call them Rangers.

Still doubts about both atm.

They ain't the same club, just brought all assets from Glasgow Rangers, they have no history and they are founded in 2012. They are The Rangers and not Glasgow Rangers. They players won't be there when the season starts if they ain't in SPL, and they also have no management staff.

We shall see but I if he recovers his recent form before the injuries then he will be sold, but I can see where you are coming from with him being hard to sell because of them. His value will have dropped already anyway.

Rangers are too much a walk in the parl for my taste. The time when I enjoyed winnig easily in FM are over.

Pro Vercelli may be more interesting as they are lacking any potential, irrespective of their former greatness.

Archived