Well, This'll be an interesting challenge come FM13

It'll be an all new squad if they start in Div 3. I still don't see it being much of a challenge in FM though. Irl, only time will tell. Of course, they may be allowed into Div 1, in which case some of their fringe players will probably stick around. Either way, I don't see it as challenging at all, fun perhaps, but not challenging.

They'll be as difficult to get up the league as the likes of Rushden & Diamonds, Gretna & Livingston which is to say it will be a cake walk.

A more interesting challenge would be to play as another 3rd Division team and try to compete with Rangers! Or perhaps to take the opportunity of getting another SPL team into the Champion's League.

will be easy but the financial issues are going to be the interesting bit imo. just going to have a very young very promising squad. since i know most first teamers are going to leave. fringe players depends on exactly which league they go into. then the academy which has some real gems. well if i was in that academy i would stay, challenge for first team football and play for Rangers over leaving for bigger club and then being loaned out to a team in division 3

Archived