Team Meetings

Others have noted how slow they are also. I'd like to hope it's being worked on? Also, the responses are sometimes laughable. It seems to take into account the whole season and not just recent results. What I usually do is save beforehand and reload until I get the desired response. I NEVER do this for any other reason, but I think you pretty much have to here because often a perfectly acceptable speech from the manager can result in a huge decrease in morale for the whole squad for no reason at all.

Others have noted how slow they are also. I'd like to hope it's being worked on? Also, the responses are sometimes laughable. It seems to take into account the whole season and not just recent results. What I usually do is save beforehand and reload until I get the desired response. I NEVER do this for any other reason, but I think you pretty much have to here because often a perfectly acceptable speech from the manager can result in a huge decrease in morale for the whole squad for no reason at all.

Yeah, It's odd. It's a bit much reloading if it goes bad though when you think how slow it is as well. Bit frustrating to say the least!

It has become very slow not sure why.

I think it has something to do with manager temp files, on my save team meetings were horrible but when I retired the first manager & started a new career the meetings went back to their default responsiveness for the first couple, 3 further seasons in & they are back to running in treacle.

I also had a short lived boost in responsiveness when I reinstalled my OS & ran FM from the back up file I had on my B-drive.

Edit: Rather interesting, just changed jobs on my save & the first team meeting with my new club was back to the expected level of responsiveness.

The cause surely has to be a cache file not clearing down correctly.

Really slow for me as well.

Would annoy me more if they were of any use ;)

I found that it's always beneficial to have one a season, immediately after the team resumes traing after the summer break. On any other occasion I never managed to get a positive overall reaction from the players, to the opposite I always wishes I had not held them...

I think it has something to do with manager temp files, on my save team meetings were horrible but when I retired the first manager & started a new career the meetings went back to their default responsiveness for the first couple, 3 further seasons in & they are back to running in treacle.

I also had a short lived boost in responsiveness when I reinstalled my OS & ran FM from the back up file I had on my B-drive.

Edit: Rather interesting, just changed jobs on my save & the first team meeting with my new club was back to the expected level of responsiveness.

The cause surely has to be a cache file not clearing down correctly.

I also had it running quicker after my SSD upgrade, but within a season (3/4 team meetings) it had slowed down again.

Mine too seems to be very slow now, I never noticed it being so slow at the start of the game. I'm not sure if it is because I am a good few seasons into it now?

However I have not had any odd reactions, but I always stick to the same responses. The only time I decreased morale was when I hit the wrong message and accidentally told the team to keep up their good work when we had lost 3 games in a row!

Archived