The "Players in their prime" Thread

Ahh thanks. I can only assume when he was at Barcelona his pace and acceleration would have been higher, 14 for corners is a bit high.

Yeah probably, but he still seem's decent there and yeah for a striker to have 14 corners is a bit high.

Is it just me or do players not get rated as highly these days? The mental stats for Neville and Scholes are through the roof!

Regens esp. (in FM11) will not reach any where near those heights, from my experience. Its not a big deal once the entire FM universe is regens though, as you only have to be as good or better than your opponents!

I remember a 20 year old Chris Smith (I think that was his name) that would sign for any team at the start of the game (CM2) bang in 30-40 goals and then retire at 21! If anyone can find his screenshot, that would be awesome!

Edit - Just downloaded the game so I will screenie Chris Smith shortly!

Right, I have done the proper checks, and CM2 is officially abondonware. I have downloaded it and I am trying to install it using dosbox. I can't get it to mount a folder as my cd rom drive. Has anyone succefully installed the original CM2 on dosbox without the cd?

I have got 97/98 working, and had a good look at some of the players on there.

Right, I have done the proper checks, and CM2 is officially abondonware. I have downloaded it and I am trying to install it using dosbox. I can't get it to mount a folder as my cd rom drive. Has anyone succefully installed the original CM2 on dosbox without the cd?

I have got 97/98 working, and had a good look at some of the players on there.

just install it normally.. to say C:\CM2\

THEN you go to dosbox and then you just have to mount the directory as C: and you can play it..

just type help in dosbox

Archived