+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Setting Player Roles

Amateur

Default Setting Player Roles

Okay, so I will set the players roles, and they are changed. I press "Confirm" to be taken back to the Club options menu but when I go to check on the roles they revert back to their defaults...

Amateur

I'm getting this too now. It was fine for a short while then all of a sudden I can't save the player roles anymore. I'm having to set them in the tactics menu during the match instead. Real pain

Amateur

Default Problematic tactic

Been playing around and the issue with not retaining Player Roles seems to be specific to a particular custom format.

The format is 4-3-1-2, flat back 4, 3 central midfielders, 1 attacking mid, and 2 forwards. When the team is in this format you cannot save the either the tactic nor retain the Player Roles previously set. Immensely frustrating

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rimaur View Post
    Been playing around and the issue with not retaining Player Roles seems to be specific to a particular custom format.

The format is 4-3-1-2, flat back 4, 3 central midfielders, 1 attacking mid, and 2 forwards. When the team is in this format you cannot save the either the tactic nor retain the Player Roles previously set. Immensely frustrating
    Can you check if your tactics file is read only please? - as I think that might be the cause.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

I'll have a bit of a look into this today and let you know if I find anything...

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

I've been looking at this and am afraid to say I haven't found anything similar yet, does anyone have a save game that shows this behaviour and detailed steps to reproduce it? Thanks.

Amateur

this bug is in fmh 2012 and 2013 (I bought both), when this happens, you start a match and immediately you change the formation, so it saves...
    Its random, so I cant reproduce it whenever I want...

+ Reply to Thread