South Normanton Athletic - The Shiners Road To Glory

SirJK

NORMO.png

The Shiners Road To Glory

NORMO1.png

Some of you may remember the previous story i did on South Normanton Athletic (From Div 11 to the Prem) where i managed to reach League Two and my computer broke which made me lose everything and i was doing really well! I'm going to try it again and push for that Premier League spot! I have loaded up only England down to Div 11 and set the past experience to Automatic so enjoy the story!

South Normanton Athletic F.C. is a football club based in South Normanton, near Alfreton, Derbyshire, England. They play their home games at the Exchem Sports Arena on Lees Lane. They joined the Central Midlands League in 1990, and were promoted to the Northern Counties East League First Division in 2003. Although they were promoted to the Premier Division in 2007, the club folded at the end of the 2007-08 season as the club was unable to find a new committee. However, in June 2009 South Normanton Athletic reformed after a new committee was found.

06281005628.jpg

Year Founded: 1980

Nickname: - The Shiners

Ticket Price: £1.30

Season Ticket Price: £35.00

Season Ticket Holders: 62

Estimated Value: 2k

Media Prediction: 14th

Ground Name: Exchem Sports Ground

Capacity: 3000 (300 seated)

NORMO.png

NORMO1.png

Some of you may remember the previous story i did on South Normanton Athletic (From Div 11 to the Prem) where i managed to reach League Two and my computer broke which made me lose everything and i was doing really well! I'm going to try it again and push for that Premier League spot! I have loaded up only England down to Div 11 and set the past experience to Automatic so enjoy the story!

South Normanton Athletic F.C. is a football club based in South Normanton, near Alfreton, Derbyshire, England. They play their home games at the Exchem Sports Arena on Lees Lane. They joined the Central Midlands League in 1990, and were promoted to the Northern Counties East League First Division in 2003. Although they were promoted to the Premier Division in 2007, the club folded at the end of the 2007-08 season as the club was unable to find a new committee. However, in June 2009 South Normanton Athletic reformed after a new committee was found.

06281005628.jpg

Year Founded: 1980

Nickname: - The Shiners

Ticket Price: £1.30

Season Ticket Price: £35.00

Season Ticket Holders: 62

Estimated Value: 2k

Media Prediction: 14th

Ground Name: Exchem Sports Ground

Capacity: 3000 (300 seated)

good luck with this mate im from hucknall so not too far away from south normanton. ive had great games in the past taking hucknall and eastwood into the prem before im also tempted at the minute to try and do the same with rainworth miners welfare!!

NORMO.png

Season 2011/2012 - Friendlies Announced!

1.png

So my first friendlies have been arranged for my first season and should hopefully make some money to keep the finances ticking over as i won't be buying any players until probably the Blue Square Premier season so I'll be looking to get free transfers for the next 5 or 6 seasons! I'm not expecting to win all of the Chester and Bournemouth will probably hammer me. I did try to get Shamrock Rovers but it would cost me 3k to play them and then 2.5k i would make from playing them so i wasn't planning on spending £500 on a friendly. I cant even get any loans in yet because the players are absolutely awful!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived