my feedback to manager handheld

Amazing manager game. Well done keep it up. Love how everything has been done. So much better than any app ! To make the game even better i would add upto north west counties as im a semi pro player for Maine Road FC. Also you could have a choice to take over the club so you can change kit, team name and even create or edit player names, only from beginning. Alsoo control reserves to get better youngsters in. Also maybe have a youth team. Also have more than 1 league. Pls do this id deffo pay more. Class!!! i love playing the game if you did these updates it would send it to that next level. hee. get back to me on my email to what you think. really would be amazing. Regads Arron Dellosa (arrondellosa@hotmail.co.uk)

• SI Staff

Glad you're enjoying the game - we'll continue to try and improve and evolve it in the future - however it might not drop down below the conference south/north for a while yet ... please be patient ;)

I have this for my android device too and it is great.

I know this is a long shot but have SI ever likely to make a rugby union manager game as the game is really growing in europe and asia now and with the 2015 world cup being in England and in the near future Japan will/would this happen?

• SI Staff

I know this is a long shot but have SI ever likely to make a rugby union manager game as the game is really growing in europe and asia now and with the 2015 world cup being in England and in the near future Japan will/would this happen?

Not my decision but personally I seriously doubt there'd be enough of a market to make it worthwhile.

Archived