Rangers back on track - No takeover!

Thought it would be a good time to start a save as Rangers now they are no longer a club. Was bored with my current saves and the challenge looked an interesting one.

Things have been going great, we got a CVA to sort out the debt and we just qualified for the Champs League Group Stages. The bank balance reads 12M in the green! Only lost Naismith to Liverpool with no say in the matter (2.7M which i thought was a bargain). All this has been done with the criminal mastermind Craig 'Whiter than White' Whyte at the helm. How has he not slung his hook yet? Is it possible he can stay on as chairman after all he has done? Totally comfused as in every other of my saves Rangers has been sold early on.

Explain how they are not a club? a club and company are completely different things. Same fans,Same stadium,Same training ground,and same manager yet because the company name changes it's a different club? Also it's a game no matter how much you run a club into debt in FM they will always be in the game unless they get relegated out the bottom tier

will be interesting to see what happens with the owner.. if a consortium take over or whatever. sounds like an interesting save.

just a shame rangers are no longer in real life and certainly wont be in the spl if any league at all.. im gonna miss the derby games (old firm has also died with them) edit: NOT

R.I.P

Are you able to sign players etc? are there any implications other than the sale of player under your nose?

Archived