Will they sack me??

I am into season 6 of a youth only game I have been playing in France.

Started off with the smallest team I could find in the 3rd division, my seasons have gone like this:

2011-12 - National - Predicted 19th, Finished 2nd. Promoted

2012-13 - Ligue 2 - Predicted 20th, Finished 14th

2013-14 - Ligue 2 - Predicted 20th, Finished 13th

2014-15 - Ligue 2, -Predicted 19th, Finished 4th

2015-16 - Ligue 2, Predicted 18th, Finished 2nd, Promoted

So now my little tiny club is in the top flight and we have done it using only youth players.

To give you an idea of the challenge we face we are prediction to finish bottom, have title odds of 2000-1 and a weekly wage budget of £60k!!!

The problem is the minimum season requirement of the board is to avoid relegation! I was hoping for battle bravely against it but no they expect us to stop up which seems impossible.

I've played my first five games and its W0 D0 L5 F6 A14

Do you think they will sack me if this continues? As that would seem a bit harsh considering everything I've done

(the transfer budget is zero so even if i wasnt playing youth rules i still wouldnt be able to sign anyone major to improve us, especially not with total wage budget of £60k)

a brilliant achievement so far! a think they would be extremely harsh to do so

Thats what I think, but, my concern is that the game will just see that they expect us to stop up and wont take account of what I have achieved

It depends on the Chairmans loyalty i think. Which is a hidden attribute unless you have FM Scout or FMRTE. If he is loyal and/or likes you, then i would imagine he will stick with you. However you can also get a Chairman like Mike Ashley or Abramovich who will sack a manager at the first sign of trouble.

You will have increased your club stature significantly and that means you would be very unlikely to be sacked. I done a similar youth challenge in England and got relegated from the Premier League after already staying up twice and wasn't even under pressure.

You might have some job security issues if you don't meet their expectations which is to avoid relegation. I'd say you would be hard done by but if you have the wrong guy in charge then they may sack you. They will give you definitely until you are relegated, that is if you do go down

Archived