[TM's] San Marino Lottery

san-marino-flag.gif

San Marino Lottery

Much like the Luxembourg Lottery, this will bring fun and anticipation! Despite doing very badly, I always look forward to the next updates from Toonbalmy87 and this prompted me to make a sign-up like his, but with a bit of a difference. Obviously I can't keep everything the same, so there will be noticable differences, starting with the fact it is San Marino :)

Setting The Scene

The reports are true, the Sammarinese FA have just announced that 24 youth products will be making the big move over to English clubs! These 24 players are apparently the most gifted players ever to come through the Sammarinese ranks! The question on everyone's lips, is can they live up to their potential?

San Marino has for a long time, has been living in the shadows of it's larger countpart Italy. Italy has poached several Sammarinese players in the past and so San Marino carries on as the worst Nation in Europe. The difference now is that 24 rising stars have pledged their allegiance to San Marino and will therefore give the country hope!

The English FA has confirmed it will allow these 24 young players to come to the country and ply their trade in the lower leagues, before their hopefull rise to fame! The Npower League 2 teams will welcome them with open arms, with each team allowed one player! Despite the fact that these players will soon team up for the National side, they are all pretty much enemies, looking to knock each other down on the road to greatness! There will be no love lost when it comes to facing each other on club level, but they will need to get along on the International stage! Can San Marino finally overcome the problems of the past and finally cast the Italians into the shadows? Only time will tell!

The Sign-Up

It is now down to you dedicated users to help name and guide these 24 talented footballers to the very top! The only question is, will you use dirty tactics, or are you more determined to be the best you can?

We need players for the following positions!

GK: Mattino Stoffinni

GK: Kalem Lyco

GK: Aldaberto Calogera Stefano De Benedetto

WBL (DR): Enzo Ferrari

DR:

DL:

WBL (DL): Stefano Luigi

DC: Leonardo Lombardo

DC: Gennaro Baresi

DC: Franco Maldini

DC: Gianluca Carberetta

MR (AMR): Elio Talbottini

AMR (MR): Stefano Duffinci

ML (AML): Martino Trattare

ML (AML): Andy Selva

MC (DM): David Ginsberg

MC (DM): Ermenegildo Tomaselli

MC (AMC): Luc Salva

AMC (MC): Santa Clause-Mooooorena

ST: Omar Rossi

ST: Merko Tomassoni

ST: Andrea Di Baggio

ST: Giorgino Rossi

ST: Stephon Teroni

Each person will be able to pick the 5 strongest attributes for their player. This will ultimately determine how well they do, so be wise! You can pick anything, including hidden stats and injury proness or even to be two footed! Each player will start with a CA of 110 and a PA of 150, whilst having a reputation of just 70!

Following with the tradition of Toonbalmy87's thread, I would ask you to pick names that are either Sammarinese or Italian! If you need help with this, just google it!

Finally, before you sign-up... When picking your position, please note the the MC position includes DMC and AMC, but you need to specify which will be your strongest area and this also goes for the MR/ML positions, you need to specify if your stronger at AML/AMR, as apposed to ML/ML. The same goes for the DL/DR positions. For example, if I picked to be an MC, but I wanted to be an AMC, i'd fill the form out as follows... Position: MC (AMC).

Sign-Up Form

Name:

Position:

Preffered Foot:

x5 Strong Attributes:

Date of Birth (must be 1995): xx/yy/1995

Rules:

Although we will be using the same idea as Toonbalmy87, I have changed the way the awards are done, but that will be the only difference. The element of mystery will remain and you wont be able to see your attributes. Apart from your 5 strong attributes, everything else will be random and it is up to you to guide your player in the best way possible! If your a striker and your not scoring goals, it may be that your finishing is below par, or you just are composed in front of goal, so it is up to you to guess and when the times comes and you win an award, you can use your guess to try and fix the problem.

Unlike the real world in FM, PA is not fixed and through winning awards, this can rise! The following is available if you win an award at the end of a quarter, but you can only pick 1 (No player can win an award 2 times in a row)...

1. Add 5 points to CA

2. Add 5 points to PA

3. Add 3 attribute points (1 per category, and will be chosen randomly if that stat is already maxed)

4. Add 15 reputation points (increasing your chances of moving to a big club)

We will have 3 players who will win an award and they will be chosen from 3 different categories... GK's and defenders will be the first category, Defensive Midfielders, Central Midfielders and Attacking Midfielders will be the second category and the rest will be the third category.

If you prefer to use dirty tactics and maybe you have a rival for a position in the National Side, then you could choose one of the following...

5. Take 5 CA points from a fellow Sammarinese player

6. Take 5 PA points from a fellow Sammarinese player

7. Take 3 attribute points from a fellow Sammarinese player (chosen at random)

On June the 25th, I will announce the Sammarinese Player Of The Year Award. Only one person will win this award and they will be able to do the following...

1. View their attribute profile (In a secure way)

2. Add 3 CA Points

3. Add 3 PA Points

4. Add 10 reputation points

5. Add 3 attribute points as they see fit to any stat

In addition to all this, any player that surpasses 70 caps first, will be able to increase any stat or a selection of stats, using 10 attribute points, including a CA increase of 5!

Name: Ermenegildo Tomaselli

Position: MC (DMC)

Preffered Foot: Either

x5 Strong Attributes: Natural Fitness, Injury Proneness, Important Matches, Determination, Influence

Date of Birth (must be 1995): 08/10/1995

Changed positions, i like being in the middle of everything :)

Name: Andrea Di Baggio

Position: ST

Preffered Foot: Right

x5 Strong Attributes: Finishing, Composure, Off Ball, Pace, Consistincy

Date of Birth (must be 1995): 09/11/1995

Love toonbalmys one n love ur auction game so should be good

I think people may have misunderstood. The position TM will class it as goes out of the brackets, and the position you actually want to be goes in the brackets eg. I want to be an AML so I put ML (AML)

toonbalmy87- Was your original surname Baresi? I was going to be Franco Baresi but changed my mind without noticing your name. Hard to know which strength to pick isn't it?

erm no haha then i decided to go with a proper Italian name. Well yeah it is hard to decide so i just picked the best defensive attributes but he is not going to be mentally strong haha

San Marino Lottery - The Club Draw

1. Mattino Stoffinni - Northampton
  2. Omar Rossi - Barnet
  3. David Ginsberg - Rotherham
  4. Kalem Lyco - Torquay
  5. Ermenegildo Tomaselli - Port Vale
  6. Martino Trattare - Burton
  7. Merko Tomassoni - AFC Wimbledon
  8. Andrea Di Baggio - Crewe
  9. Giorgino Rossi - Aldershot
  10. Elio Talbottini - Swindon
  11. Stephon Teroni - Hereford