Sangju Sangmu Pheonix. Worst team ever in Football Manager?

In my current save one of the leagues I'm running is the K-League and in the 2013 season Sangju Sangmu Pheonix have been relegated. They played 30 games and lost all 30. They conceded 129 goals and scored an incredible 1 leaving them with a goal difference of -128. This is by far the worst performance I've ever seen from a team in all my years of FM. They only won 1 match all season, a 1-0 friendly battering of some lower league Chinese side and they also destroyed a lower league Korean side 0-0, also in a friendly. But all their competitive matches (including cup) they lost.

So who's the worst team you've ever seen in FM and how bad were they?

Sangju Sangmu Phoenix is the South Korean military team, and is filled with players who are serving their compulsory military service. I guess they must have had a bad batch sign up that year.

I'm well on my way to doing a season worthy of this thread. 8 matches in, and I have 4 points and 6-24 goal difference in my first season in the Norwegian premier division with Mandalskameratene. No end in sight, I just hope I don't get the sack...

And my goalie is actually one of my best players....

Archived