+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transfer difficulty level

Default Transfer difficulty level

I think overall the games very enjoyable but theres one thing i wanna discuss..i think the difficulty level of the game is too easy..here im not talking about anything related to gameplay or tactics but what im talking about is transfers. The game level should be toughened so that you can't make big transfers easily as in real life..what a basic player would actually want is never ending intensity and interest. Players lose interest when they've easily managed to build up their teams..once that is done the game hardly has any charm..you know what i mean
    Like for instance how many of you last 30 seasons? I get bored already when im at the 4th 5th season.
    Last edited by imransince1992; 18-06-2012 at 16:01.

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Are there any specific examples of transfers you've made that you find unrealistic? This side of the game is something we're always keen to improve!

Well not exactly unrealistic..but ya i could name some i always see Man utd buy Seydou Doumbia for 4 millions! So if i'm able to afford his wages you could well say i could grab him for 5 Millions..and yes one more thing don't you think far too good players turn out as free agents?! I signed Fernando Llorente for free in my 3rd season..now thats unrealistic!
    If i manage to sign such good players early on for nuts which in turn helps me to boost my position in the league table helping me getting a larger amount of transfer funds, where's the fun?

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

We'll continue to look into improving the defensiveness of AI clubs against bids for talented players and will also carry on looking into AI contract renewals - hopefully this is something you'll find improved in the future.

+ Reply to Thread