+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passing bugs....

Amateur

Default Passing bugs....

..... not sure if anybody else has noticed this, but every now and again when my advanced playmaker has another of his exceptional games, he ends up completing more passes than he makes..... on detailed view it looks like it gets to 130 passes then goes backwards. Is this just a limit or a bug?? My last match saw a 3-0 win at Upton Park and my playmaker made 108 passes, completing 114 (including two assits!). Work that one out! Doesn't cause any issues with the game, just curious that's all!

I took a photo with my work phone to post, but for some reason I am unable to post attachments, presumably because I'm an amateur even though I signed up some five years ago, obviously only making 31 posts in that time hardly makes me a pro!
    Last edited by schmad; 18-06-2012 at 13:05.

FMH Development Team Jamie King's Avatar

It has been mentioned before and should be fixed in the next update. Thanks for bringing it up.

Amateur

OK thanks. My bad if it has been posted already, couldn't see it.

FMH Development Team Jamie King's Avatar

No worries. It was in the Android bugs forum (often worth checking both to see if your issue has been raised) and was fixed in the first Android update (where we didn't do an update for the iOS version).
    Last edited by Jamie King; 18-06-2012 at 13:44.

+ Reply to Thread