Who Are Ya? [FM2011] Vauxhall/San Marino Edition - Sign Up Thread - again!

Right folks time to get this up and running again, this time with a little tweak.

CA will be set at 100 and PA at 200, and all REP will be set at 0.

Rather than leaving positions as random I require one of the following - I myself will take the final pick - I will also update this opening post as and when you have decided and posted - positions:

Goalkeeper: Galen Zantk (G_D_K)

Sweeper: David Ginsberg (David Corperial)

Defender Left: Mike Nevo (Tactic Master)

Defender Central: Leonardo Lombardo (as260191)

Defender Right: Omar Brown (Animosama)

Defensive Midfielder: Nathan Walker (NathWalker)

Wing Back Left: Sercan Cali (5ergio)

Wing Back Right: Barrio Wilkinsonio (nastymiller)

Midfielder Left: Ben Smith (gooner83)

Midfielder Central: Martyn James (marty78)

Midfielder Right: Joey Turner (TheGreatTraveler)

Attacking Midfielder Left: John Harkness (Jaded)

Attacking Midfielder Central: Long Tym Toon (toonbalmy87)

Attacking Midfielder Right: Steve Duffy (duffy89)

Attacker: Ya Pierre-Dolle (nie jem frytek)

Free Role: Willy Wonka (ri916)

So 16 positions in all, as before all the player birthdays will be the same, this time 07/07/1996 making them 15 and turning 16 a day into the start of the load. All countries and all leagues will be loaded in so all players could go anywhere during their lifetime.

----------

Your player will gain points based on the number of games they play, depending on the competition they play in will depend on how many ‘coaching points’ they gain.

For example, a player playing in a youth, reserve or friendly game will gain 1 point. If they play in the English Blue Square North they will gain 35 points, another example is a player playing in the French Ligue 1 will see 160 points (all points based on the reputation of the competition they are playing in, this is from the data editor).

At the end of the season, you will have coaching points to develop your player, to do this you will be provided with a full breakdown of your player and to increase or decrease your players stats you just add a 0 onto their current stat. For example a player with a stat of 8 would need 90 points to increase it to 9 or 70 points to decrease it to 7.

As your players age, so will the slowdown of coaching points, the first season will see the player given all their points to spend, then after that, the total will be divided by the season, for example a player gains 1,200 coaching points in their 2nd season, would see 1,200 / 2 = 600 points to be spent.

----------

Game details – Set Up:

FM2011: 11.3.0. Update

117 Leagues from 51 Countries, starting in England in July 2010.

So to sign up, all I need is your player name and the position you want to bag....please make sure when you have posted, you refresh to make sure someone has not beat you to the position, if they have - modify your post, but do not delete anything from it - just insult the person before you and add your next position......but make it quick as you dont want to be beaten to it again!!!!

Omar Brown - DR

Just wondering if we will be allowed to pick ppms. Also people who pick aml or amr would be able to also play LM or RM respectively. Are we allowed to only play 1 position for I would like to play RB and RWB if possible?

PPM's will be coached by the club and country into the player - and i'm sure we will agree that some can be won for being player of the season etc....as for positions, again, as the career develops, you will be given the chance to pick new positions based on whatever we decide as we go along. That way when the game ends, it will be much better for the 2nd series, and all thanks you you guys.

Just running pre-season through - gonna play the game and do a journeyman career at the same time. Will do an overview of pre-season and then crack on with a little more detail when we get to International and league games.

Hey NM....for the big matches (internationals, mainly, but maybe cups too) it would be nice to see the "team stats" pages for the matches. Right now, the text shows who is scoring....but things like how the defenders are doing (tackles made, interceptions), pass efficiency, assists, saves made (GK), overall match rating would be nice.

Archived