Closed Thread

Thread: FM Scout

Banned

Default FM Scout

Now I have a question...I used to use FM Scout religiously in previous versions, however have not used it for FM12. I find that using my scouts feels more rewarding tbh and find that using FM Scout is sort of 'cheating'.

Who uses FM Scout and do you see it as a method of cheating?

Amateur

new thread never seen before

sorry, i think is cheating.., you should imagine what would happen if a team would have a similar tool in real life., all the future cracks would go to that team.., so that to use that tool in the game is something unreal, so a cheat in my opinion

Moderator and Technical Support

If you use a third party tool that enables you to see or change facts that are not available in the game, then of course it is a method of cheating. Having said that, it is your game and so you are pefectly entitled to play it whichever way you want without being criticised by others, unless you try to brag about the outcomes.

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

As FrazT says, and as a search would reveal this discussion has already taken place countless times there's no point in yet another thread about it.

Closed Thread