+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Observations

Amateur

Default Some Observations

Marc,

Played this a lot now and some things that I've noticed or that have bugged me a little.

For the record i'm currently in season 2019 in one game with two others also on the go.

1) Barcelona have been bankrupt for the past 3 years going on 4 now and constantly getting news reports about them having to sell players etc. You would think that in this case you could get some players for a reasonable price considering... However it is impossible to sign any players near their value and only bids of nearly double are getting accepted.

Furthermore and this is the real bug for me, They are still buying players for well over £20 million at a time and this is just insane!

2) Selling players, I have good players with good values and yet it's proving impossible to sell them unless I drop their price by half or more. If I have a young player early to mid 20's or an elder experienced player, I can not sell them anywhere near to their value or perhaps higher, yet i'm constantly paying a lot more for players I bring in.

This seems to be all the time and is not realistic to be fair!

I'll leave it at that for now and see what responses come back.

Look forward to next version and some added features like comparing players! This would be very useful.

Ta. Choccy31 XDA ;-)

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choccy View Post
    1) Barcelona have been bankrupt for the past 3 years going on 4 now and constantly getting news reports about them having to sell players etc. You would think that in this case you could get some players for a reasonable price considering... However it is impossible to sign any players near their value and only bids of nearly double are getting accepted.
    Furthermore and this is the real bug for me, They are still buying players for well over £20 million at a time and this is just insane!
    Could you email me the save game please (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) it sounds definitely an 'odd' situation - it might be they're recovering slightly then instantly bankrupting themselves, whatever it sounds 'wrong' so I'd like to take a look.

2) Selling players, I have good players with good values and yet it's proving impossible to sell them unless I drop their price by half or more. If I have a young player early to mid 20's or an elder experienced player, I can not sell them anywhere near to their value or perhaps higher, yet i'm constantly paying a lot more for players I bring in.
    Ditto to the above please.

Amateur

Marc

Save sent.

Ta.

Amateur

Typical.

Marc just noticed last game save i sent has Barcelona now suddenly showing as rich again.

i might have an older backup if what i sent cant help?

let me know.

They were broke again up tillend of transfer deadline. grrr.

Typical.
    Marc just noticed last game save i sent has Barcelona now suddenly showing as rich again.
    i might have an older backup if what i sent cant help?
    let me know.
    They were broke again up tillend of transfer deadline. grrr.
    I'll load it up in a minute - if they're rich in it then I'm afraid it won't be that much help unless they 'pogo' down to broke again, time will tell (thanks for trying anyway - if you do have an earlier save then I'd appreciate it ...).

Amateur

Marc

sent you older file from 2013.

Barca currently insecure but if follows as before willbe bankrupt etc etc

ta.

Marc
    sent you older file from 2013.
    Barca currently insecure but if follows as before willbe bankrupt etc etc
    ta.
    Many thanks thats fantastic

Amateur

lol

I jokingly applied for job of Villa and said they would let me know etc then after a game later I went back in and clicked the apply for job button again and it says:

Aston Villa dismiss your job Application

They have not forgiven you for your performance as manager earlier this season.

Erm, what's that about? I've been Brentford boss for 7 seasons lol

I've noticed other jobs like Charlton were never offered to me either.

This a bug or am I too qualified for these?

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

We're already aware of an issue where you get the wrong response in your news if you apply for the same job twice - but thanks for pointing it out!

Amateur

Marc

That very first game save I sent you, if you notice whilst Barca have gone back to Rich all of a sudden, the players moods all mention about the clubs financial state etc.

So seems deffo something little wrong there.

Ta

+ Reply to Thread