iPhone gone cometh the Droid

Ok iv had an iphone for years and played FMH on it iv recently upgraded to an Android phone will i have to buy the game again? if i wanted to take the pc game to another PC i wouldnt have to purchase again so is there any special dispensation for anyone wanting to do this?

• SI Staff
Ok iv had an iphone for years and played FMH on it iv recently upgraded to an Android phone will i have to buy the game again? if i wanted to take the pc game to another PC i wouldnt have to purchase again so is there any special dispensation for anyone wanting to do this?

I'm afraid the two stores are entirely separate and there wasn't a way for me to do cross-compatibility for purchases from one store to another in this manner, sorry.

(the way we do it on computer is to either use a store which supports PC and Mac (ie. Steam) or put both builds onto the same disk - this just isn't viable on mobile devices at present unfortunately)

Ha, just posted a new thread about this after hunting for ages.... this was right under my nose!!

Please can you confirm as it doesn't actually state above - just mentions purchases, is it NOT possible to transfer the saved game from iOS to Android?? I'm OK with purchasing again, just don't want to have to fight my way up from Conference South to EPL and Champs Lge supremacy!

• SI Staff

You can't transfer save games from android to iOS at present I'm afraid - this is due to the slight differences in the database setup.

PS - You could always continue on with your iPhone as an iTouch, my iPhone4 continued one of my saves sans sim when I got my Galaxy S2.

My wife is taking on my iPhone. Doubt she'll agree to me taking it off her everyday for my journey to work! :D

I figured there would be some sortof difference which would not allow the switch. I'll have to crack on for the next few weeks and get to the season limit so I HAVE to start again.

Archived