Reserve and U18 fixtures

Is there a way to remove my teams from the reserve and U18 leagues , i got the option to enter those when i first got Leeds into the premiership but now I do not want them to play in the U18 league . I do not get an option at the start of each season to stay in or leave , Nor can i find anywhere to leave it myself .

I have not had the option for the last 5 seasons

What team are you playing as?

Just out of interest - Why would you want to?

Maybe he likes a bit more hands-on management with his reserves and Youth teams. I know I normally do the same.

I want to cancel the U18 fixtures as we have not signed a single player from the trials as they havbe not been good enough and the 2 players under 18 are in my first team squad and play regularly , either coming on as subs or starting . So to have a series of fixtures for no players and getting the constant results etc for greyed out players are pointless

Currently i am playing as Leeds in the premiership in my 6th season

2 league cup wins 1 community shield win 1 Fa cup win 1 Euro cup win and in the top 6 for the last 3 years in the league

The facilities have been upgraded to state of the art and the money spent on youth scouting has been improved yet still we only get one and two star ( the star ratings not that they are stars or wonderkids) youngsters at trials so until we get some decent youth players there is no point being in the league.

Also i am not sure if this is true but does the state of the pitch worsen of you have U18 and reserve games . My pitch looked fine in pre season but then both the U18's and reserves had a match and our first league game it had changed from good to Ok and looked like a mudbath and i have never yet had the option to ask the boardroom to relay the pitch that is always greyed out

Your Board may make the decision for you, demanding that you participate in those competitions. You'd get a news item saying you've been invited to participate, and that the Board has accepted the invitation for you (or something to that effect).

Your Board may make the decision for you, demanding that you participate in those competitions. You'd get a news item saying you've been invited to participate, and that the Board has accepted the invitation for you (or something to that effect).

Nope the first season i was in the premiership i was asked if i want to play in the U18 league and reserve league . after that nothing my team has just been in them every year .

I take it by the replies then there is nowhere where i can actually click to remove my team from those leagues unless i get the option come up

Nope the first season i was in the premiership i was asked if i want to play in the U18 league and reserve league . after that nothing my team has just been in them every year .

I take it by the replies then there is nowhere where i can actually click to remove my team from those leagues unless i get the option come up

I think he means that after the first year the board may have took the decision out of your hands.

Surely a few extra notifications a week dont cause that much of an issue?

If it was me I would be looking at buying in promising youngsters from other clubs to fill up my youths and reserves and to meet the league and european home grown rules if my academy wasnt producing any

Archived