Scouting and youth candidates

Im currently playing under youth only rules but the quality of the candidates I have had come through in the first two seasons has been poor. I have no money, minimal youth facilities and basic youth recruitment so its only to be expected but I wondered if there was anything I could do to increase the quality of players?

I currently only have 1 scout who just scouts the opposition. As I never sign anyone I didnt see the point in having lots of scouts all over the globe but im now wondering whether this affects the players who come through in my youth candidates?

Any other tips on how to improve it?

Cheers

Junior coaching affects the ability of the players coming through your youth candidates and Youth recruitment improves the potential of the players coming through. Both can be increased through boardroom requests but cost more money so make sure you can afford it.

Junior coaching affects the ability of the players coming through your youth candidates and Youth recruitment improves the potential of the players coming through. Both can be increased through boardroom requests but cost more money so make sure you can afford it.

Yeah thanks, I am aware of that but we are £2 million in debt so no chance of that right now!

Wondered if there was anything else that can be done to help

Anyone know if the scouting has any effect on the players that come through?

i doesn't appear so.

i always get exclusively garbage youth candidates whoever i am, if i'm a big club i have to hoover up under 17 players or i won't have any homegrown players for europe.

Archived