Do you have to unlock international mode on iPod?

• SI Staff

You can get a job at an international side when one is available during the normal game - if you win a competition at international level then it unlocks being able to start with an international side.

PS - FMHVibe have a game.cfg file on it for download which will unlock it from the start if you're impatient ...

• SI Staff

Nah I enabled 'file sharing' for the iOS app - look under iTunes on your computer, display the list of 'apps installed on the device' at the bottom of it there will be a 'sharing area' highlight FMH2012 and you can view sharable files on it (your save games, tactics etc.) and copy things on and off from that area.

For those that want to earn it without editing the config files etc,

I found it quite easy to just unlock it by playing a few seasons as Man City. Eventually England's current manager will be sacked after an international tournament. Aslong as you've earned a half decent reputation you'll unlock it, then go on and try to win the next tournament.

I won euro 2016 as england and got knocked out of quarter finals of world cup 2018 by germany... In a penalty shoot out. ¬_¬

Archived