Android 'requirements'

Hi

I purchased a generic Android tablet and it has the below specs, so will it play FMH fine?

10.1" 1024 x 600 screen

1.5 CPU, 1gb RAM

I also saw somewhere that 90% of FMH's on Android had pirated the game and SI was considering it's future developement, this page was from April so are you still continuing development now?

• SI Staff

You'll be fine - the minimum spec for the game is 320x480 resolution.

The game will however run in a window using a slightly smaller resolution (in a similar manner to how iPhone games work on an iPad) - at present the resolutions the game supports are 320x480, 800x480, 960x640 and 1280x720 - if a device isn't support one of those resolutions then it uses the closest one to that and centers it on the page.

I also saw somewhere that 90% of FMH's on Android had pirated the game and SI was considering it's future developement, this page was from April so are you still continuing development now?

I don't believe we've reached the sales level where this is a definite yet - however there is still a fair bit of time for the sales to reach that level and I have faith that enough people will support the game for the franchise to continue on that platform.

Archived