+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wonderkid to Striker...his chance gone?

Amateur

Default Wonderkid to Striker...his chance gone?

Well I had a player who was listed as "Wonderkid" in his description, he is now only down as "Striker" does that mean he has lost his chance and I did it all wrong?
    If so how can i stop this, as I just got another one in who is down as "wonderkid" same position LAM/ST

Reserves

Wonderkid refers to a young player with a high CA. Once they get past a certain age (21?) they are no longer a kid and take one of the other relevant tags.

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

If he's over 21 yrs old his description will change off of wonderkid regardless of ca/pa, he's probably still got the potential to become world class with good training and game time.

Amateur

Ahh good, I am giving him game time and despite finding the hole a lot(his name is Polo ) he just can not score at the moment, shot is too weak.

Players will develop as long as they have potential, and are getting game time (and performing decently). I always am pleasantly surprised to look at some 22 or 23 year olds who I assumed must be maxed out, or at least very close to it, and see their 14s become 15s, and so on.

+ Reply to Thread