Comparing CA/PA numbers to real life.

I searched but couldn't find anything so hence the new thread.

I'm currently editing the standard database in readiment for a new summer career and was wondering how people viewed CA/PA values in relation to the real world of football?

I see it as 180-190 as "world class" - e.g. the top few players in their position during that generation/five year peak.

190+, would be players who could be considered legends of the game in any era.

165-180... these would be top players in their domestic leagues, with 140+ being good, solid top division players or leading stars in second division leagues.

Is it accurate to view CA/PA like this, as analogous to real world football?

What are your thoughts on the numbers and what they represent in terms of performance levels?

But it mostly depends on the attribute spread.

Of course. I'm just trying to keep any changes I make to the database fairly objective (I want to adjust levels based on the season just gone).

160+ is top Premiership quality.

180+ is ridiculously talented

190+ is best ever territory

It'd be interesting to hear what sort of ranges are relevant to lower divisions and less reputable leagues?

They're hidden since it would kind of ruin things to have they them visible at all times - who would need to scout when you could just search for the highest PA kids from the off?

You can see them all in the editor though.

so you cannot even see them on players in your squad ?

No, but your coach reports can give you an idea using the star ratings.

It really would ruin the game if you could see the CA/PA and hidden stats of your players.

Archived