[FM12] The Textafrica Challenge!

brenosantos

mocambique_textafrica.jpg

Textafrica do Chimoio Logo.

Hello, after reading some stories in this section of the forum, I decided to start my own story. The style of storytelling in Brazil is different from the style here (I'm Brazilian), so it will take for me to adapt. Also, my English is very basic, so I have to go see a translator for several terms and sentence constructions, so if something is misspelled, try not to worry.

The Challenge

I started my career in a database of Mozambique, playing with the team Textáfrica of Chimoio. The team starts the season in Moçambola - Liga II, the 2nd division of the country, listed to finish ninth in the league championship. I am currently in season 2012/13 and I will do a summary of last season. The name of my coach is Breno Santos, my real name, but he has his nationality as Mozambican and has 38 years career, born in 07/17/1974. His previous experience is as "automatic" twist and support the Estrela Vermelha (Red Star) of Mozambique (which is also orange).

2011/12 Review

Friendly Stage:

In phase of friendlies, we face several teams of Moçambola and we did very well. Four wins and two draws, we started the season well. I highlight a 3-0 victory over the Ferroviario de Nacala and the 2-0 win over Estrela Vermelha.

1.png

Mozambique Cup

In the Cup of Mozambique, we started our journey against Vilankulo. A 10-0 massacre. In the first game, won 4-0 and we expected a more difficult game in the 2nd game, but managed to completely and we won 6-0. But our dream ended in the quarterfinals. We face the best team in the country, the Costa do Sol and playing away from home suffered a shocking 5-1. We wound our honor and we wanted to at least win the 2nd game. And we did. A 2-1 victory very difficult not led us to the next stage, but rescued our pride.

Moçambola - Liga II

We made a great campaign! The Moçambola - League II consists of ten teams and the teams play each other three times. In 27 games, got 21 wins, 4 draws and just two defeats, suffered for Academica (1-0) and the Academy Column Mario Esteves (4-1, but were already in the last round and my team was already guaranteed in Moçambola .) As 6-0 victories against ECMEP Textile and against the Pungue and 5-2 against the Wane Pone will certainly be remembered in the history of the club. We had the highest number of goals scored (68) and fewest goals conceded (21), with a goal difference of 47.

4.png

5.png

2012/13 Review at the actual moment

We did not do pre-season friendlies as soon as we start our season in the Cup of Mozambique.

Copa de Moçambique

We start the cup against GD Maputo, the 2nd best club of Mozambique. In the first match in our home, we win for 2-1 and in the 2nd match we lost in a 2-1. In the penalty shootout, our team win the match after a 4-1.

Now, we'll try to defeat the Estrela Vermelha in the quarter-finals.

6.png

Moçambola

We are in the 8th round and our team is well so far. We started the league with a victory over Maxaquene (1-0). In the 2nd game, we on the change rout suffered last season against Academia Mario Esteves Coluna, winning 5-0. Then wins against Liga Muçulmana (4-1), Ferroviario de Nacala (3-2) and the Ferroviario de Beira (4-3), and only succeeded in stopping against Atletico Muçulmano (0-2). We were also defeated by Ferroviario de Maputo (0-1) and drew with Estrela Vermelha (1-1). We are in 3rd place, six points behind leader Costa do Sol and we need to recover the distance.

7.png

Actual Squad:

8.png

9.png

Best Values:

GK - Manjate Zacarias - Mozambique national team goalkeeper, he has a great future.

ST - Binho - A 14k player, he are the ideal striker, with Marcos Ferreira.

ST - Marcos Ferreira - Azeri-Brazilian, he players on Azerbaijan squad and is a great value.

AMR - Peter Mgangira - Midfielder of the Malawian squad, he are a superb playmaker.

AML - Eric Farro - The reunnionaise player are the "experient touch" of the team.

DR - Andre Ladaga - Azeri-Brazilian, he is a great player in the right back or in the middle.

Other Informations:

• Finances: (€450k) / 11th in Mozambique

• Favoured Personnel: Marcos Ferreira (ST)

• Media Prediction: 9th

Hello, after reading some stories in this section of the forum, I decided to start my own story. The style of storytelling in Brazil is different from the style here (I'm Brazilian), so it will take for me to adapt. Also, my English is very basic, so I have to go see a translator for several terms and sentence constructions, so if something is misspelled, try not to worry.

[/QUOTE]

Your English is much better than my non-existent Portugese. :thup:

Interesting career choice. Always fun to see people tackle leagues outside of England, even more so when they're leagues that need editor work.

Archived