+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game won't download

Amateur

Default Game won't download

I have purchased the game but it will not download , I have a iPhone 4 on the latest iOS
    Any ideas??

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

What happens when you try and download? - also can you verify you're on a wireless connection as iOS games generally won't download across a mobile phone 3g link unless they're very small (FMH isn't).

PS - If you have a computer available can you try downloading it on that and then syncing it to the phone; also first port of call with any iPhone/iTouch issues is always fully rebooting it (hold down power button for 2-3 seconds until swipe to turn off appears, swipe, wait for it to power down and then restart the game).

Amateur

Yes I'm on I wireless connection, and I have rebooted my device, the game downloads about half way then stops and starts again, it does this on both my iPhone and my computer

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    What happens when you try and download? - also can you verify you're on a wireless connection as iOS games generally won't download across a mobile phone 3g link unless they're very small (FMH isn't).

PS - If you have a computer available can you try downloading it on that and then syncing it to the phone; also first port of call with any iPhone/iTouch issues is always fully rebooting it (hold down power button for 2-3 seconds until swipe to turn off appears, swipe, wait for it to power down and then restart the game).

PaulKnowd
    Amateur

Yes I'm on I wireless connection, and I have rebooted my device, the game downloads about half way then stops and starts again, it does this on both my iPhone and my computer

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulKnowd View Post

Hi, can I just check if you ever managed to resolve this? To me it sounds like it would have been a connection issue or an issue with the app store, but just want to make sure you eventually got the game working.

Lurker

Hi, I'm having trouble downloading it onto my iPad 3. Have made purchase and it will install to about 70% and then start over. After a few times it will come up with an error message saying unable to install.

I'm pretty new to apple products, and would really appreciate some help to play some fm

Sports Interactive Alari Naylor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanjarrod View Post
    Hi, I'm having trouble downloading it onto my iPad 3. Have made purchase and it will install to about 70% and then start over. After a few times it will come up with an error message saying unable to install.

I'm pretty new to apple products, and would really appreciate some help to play some fm
    Hi, can you please check that you have enough free space your iPad and can you also try restarting the device by holding down power, swipe to power off and then turn it on again.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread