[TM] Chairman Super League - Re-Sign Up

Chairman Super League

SuperLeague.jpg

Re-Sign Up Thread

Welcome to the Re-Sign Up Thread! This has been created to sign-up 6 new people to the current Chairman Super League game which has been running for 2 seasons! The fact that we have only lost 6 people out of 22 just says it all for this game thread, as people seem keen to stay and try to dominate the Campionato Super League and hope to reach Europe! Unfortunately you wont have the chance to create your team like the original 22, but you have the chance to take over some fantastic teams.

Please pick a Chairman Name and one of the following 6 teams that are available and I have included their financial position... To find out further information on these teams and the game thread rules, go to our official game thread here.

Aston Villa (Bank Balance: £31,133,793) (Wage Used: £690,390)

Basel (Bank Balance: £94,214,557) (Wage Used: £189,038)

Bologna (Bank Balance: £35,612,492) (Wage Used: £300,837)

Celtic (Bank Balance: £62,700,533) (Wage Used: £339,127)

Colo Colo (Bank Balance: £64,169,499) (Wage Used: £97,573)

Rangers (Bank Balance: £63,114,281) (Wage Used: £462,072)

I'm suprised we've had no interest yet despite previous interest when there were no spaces :confused:

Me too :( Quite disappointing, someone could take on Basel and buy Messi from ri!

How long are we giving it? and if by that time the places aren't filled what happens?

You can take over Colo Colo Annndy :) I will allow you untill the end of the day to do some transfers.

The limit on transfers is as follows...

(any players from teams outside the Campionato Super League)

2 Foreign Transfers

2 Youth Transfers

2 Loan Transfers

3 Free Transfers

Archived