Highest Match Confidence?

Having just trounced a massively favoured Danish team many thousands of Kronas more expensive than my team, and several leagues above 3-0 with my lowly Swedish LL bunch of amateurs, I only received a 61% "supporters are pleased" (!!!) from the supporter spokesperson.

I think I once got a 70% for some god-like performance of 5-0 somewhere.

What do I have to get to get 90-100%?

What is the highest match confidence anyone has achieved and who was it against and what was the score??

Don't pay too much attention to these "confidence" stuff as it doesn't truly reflect what you've done in a game. Any win is good :p. That said I've got 100% quite a few times, usually against top teams and if i'm not mistaken what really push it to the 100% mark is the number of shots on target you manage to get against the opponent (after the high score too of course)... but really I don't think it's worth paying attention to, not when things like a back-up player that you sold one year ago still upset the supporters xD (granted he was my best sub, that I sold for the cheap because he only had 6 months left of contract, but one year of unhappiness caused by this? really?)

Yeah - I've had that with grumpy terraces and boardrooms after selling my 'best' players.

Last season the board were disappointed for months that I had sold an admittedly good-on-paper player, but that wanted a wage beyond what they would allow! So I dropped him. He went on to take half the money he was asking for at another team but never made it out of their reserves...

I really wanted a HA!! Told you so! button.

In my current save, I've just had 89% confidence for beating Everton 5-0 at home (playing as Manchester United) , but only 61% for beating Real Madrid (top of La Liga by 7 points) 2-0 in the quater-finals of the Champions League first leg?

Dunno about any other fans, but I personally would feel better about the RM result, given it's importance :/

Archived