+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Highest Match Confidence?

Amateur

Default Highest Match Confidence?

Having just trounced a massively favoured Danish team many thousands of Kronas more expensive than my team, and several leagues above 3-0 with my lowly Swedish LL bunch of amateurs, I only received a 61% "supporters are pleased" (!!!) from the supporter spokesperson.

I think I once got a 70% for some god-like performance of 5-0 somewhere.
    What do I have to get to get 90-100%?

What is the highest match confidence anyone has achieved and who was it against and what was the score??

Amateur

I've had 100% confidence for beating a rival team before.

Amateur

Don't pay too much attention to these "confidence" stuff as it doesn't truly reflect what you've done in a game. Any win is good . That said I've got 100% quite a few times, usually against top teams and if i'm not mistaken what really push it to the 100% mark is the number of shots on target you manage to get against the opponent (after the high score too of course)... but really I don't think it's worth paying attention to, not when things like a back-up player that you sold one year ago still upset the supporters xD (granted he was my best sub, that I sold for the cheap because he only had 6 months left of contract, but one year of unhappiness caused by this? really?)

Amateur

Yeah - I've had that with grumpy terraces and boardrooms after selling my 'best' players.

Last season the board were disappointed for months that I had sold an admittedly good-on-paper player, but that wanted a wage beyond what they would allow! So I dropped him. He went on to take half the money he was asking for at another team but never made it out of their reserves...

I really wanted a HA!! Told you so! button.

Amateur

on my FM2010 save as Tottenham I beat Arsenal at the Emirates 5-1!! I think that was close to 100%, if not it was

Amateur

In my current save, I've just had 89% confidence for beating Everton 5-0 at home (playing as Manchester United) , but only 61% for beating Real Madrid (top of La Liga by 7 points) 2-0 in the quater-finals of the Champions League first leg?

Dunno about any other fans, but I personally would feel better about the RM result, given it's importance :/

Amateur

Got 2 100% confidence in a row for winning in the club world championship playing as middlesbrough

4-0 vs Pohang
    11-0 vs chivas

+ Reply to Thread