FM during Euro 2012

What do you do during the matches?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do during the matches?

• Watch the match while playing FM
    • Watch the match, not playing FM
    • Play FM, not watching the match

In the past I would always watch live football and play FM simultaneously as my desk was set up in the lounge, but I've recently moved in with my gf and the desk is now in a room of it's own upstairs, PC is still on the floor and not even connected and she doesn't really like football - so how about an option for neither?

Except England games of course, we will definitely be watching them but with alcohol in place of FM.

In the past I would always watch live football and play FM simultaneously as my desk was set up in the lounge, but I've recently moved in with my gf and the desk is now in a room of it's own upstairs, PC is still on the floor and not even connected and she doesn't really like football - so how about an option for neither?

:confused:

I was with Lee Dixon in assuming this Poland Greece was going to be 0-0. You need FM for matches like that. As it happens, my FM has spent quite a long time without being continued in this second half.

Come on Poland.

edit - Oh COME ON! The minute I state my support for Poland, Szczesny gets sent off.

Nothing makes me want to play FM more than watching live football.

Same here. I also get fired up to play FM after watching live football. As for the question in the OP I play FM and watch matches in the same time.

If I were still a student it'd be the first option all the way. With Euro 2012 however, the matches start pretty much as i'm leaving work so FM will have to wait until I get home - post-work, post-football.

It's not a bad thing mind! Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Nothing makes me want to play FM more than watching live football.
Same here. I also get fired up to play FM after watching live football.

This. A hundred times this.

I get a huge urge to mess around with formations, twiddle with tactics and generally geek out from my virtual dug out...

As it is 2am in the morning over here when the games kick off i have changed my sleeping pattern like it do for all the world and euro cups.....but while the games are on i have FM loaded up but only tinker with it now and again....depending on the games :)

Archived