Andorran Glory - Featuring Jesus v2

cpfc543

Hello and welcome to my second version of 'Andorran Glory - Featuring Jesus'. I'm cpfc543 and I will be guiding you through my progress as the manager of Penya Encarnada d'Andorra of the small country called Andorra.

I know that this challenge is going to be extremely tough as I want to make a small, unknown team into a giant that will be feared by all the teams on this world. As with before I will be using just the annual youth intakes to develop my team which makes it even harder to succeed in the European tournaments.

Aims

The aim of this save is to take Penya Encarnada d'Andorra to the top of the first division, win all the trophies, take part in the European cups, manage Andorra internationally, whilst doing all this without buying a single player which means I will be relying on my youth academy! I also hope to get even further than in version one (Europa League Group Stages).

Game Setup

Database Size - Large

Player Count - 7000

Manager Experience - Sunday League Footballer

Andorra League Database

This is a really good league system created that I would recommend to anyone wanting to have a go at the Andorran leagues!

---> Link <---

Penya Encarnada d'Andorra

penya.jpg

Club's History

Founded as recently as 2009 so hopefully the staff and players won't be expecting instant success.

Club's Profile

Nothing interesting there apart from the fact we play in the national team's stadiums, but so do all the other teams.

Club's General Information

We are expected to finish rock bottom 10th in the Andorran Second Division - not good.

Club's Facilities

The facilities are actually not that bad for such a small club. I know for a fact that I need to get the youth facilities and junior coaching higher if I ever want to get to the First Division.

Ramazan Jesús

Using the same name as in version 1.

Information

A man of many languages it seems. Apart from that, nothing interesting.

Club Goals

- Win Second Division

- Win First Division

- Win Andorran Cup

- Win the Andorran Super Cup

- Win in a European game

- Get to the group stages of a European tournament

- Get to the knock-out rounds

- Win the tournament

- Become the best team in the world

League Goals

- Increase the Second Division rankings

- Increase the First Division rankings

- Make the First Division a top 100 league

- Make the First Division a top 50 league

- Make the First Division a top 10 league

- Make the First Division the best league

International Goals

- Manage Andorra at a youth level

- Manage the Andorran Senior Team

- Take them up the rankings

- Win a game

- Come third in a group

- Qualify for a tournament

- Get through to the knock-out rounds of a tournament

- Win a tournament

- Get into the top 10 countries

- Become the best international team in the world

Penya Encarnada Hall of Fame

100+ Appearances

All these players have achieved 100 or more appearances for Penya Encarnada.

None so far...

50+ Goals

All these players have scored 50 or more goals for Penya Encarnada.

None so far...

Year on Year Andorran First Division Rankings:

11/12 -

Year on Year Andorran Second Division Rankings:

11/12 -

Year on Year Andorra National Team Rankings:

11/12 -

European Champions Cup Finals:

11/12 -

EURO Cup Finals:

11/12 -

World Cup Finals:

2014 -

European Championship Finals

2012 -

To be updated at the end of each season...

Rules

1. I am allowed to release or sell as many players as I want.

2. Every 2 seasons I am allowed to get a new member of staff.

3. I must never buy a single player, not even on loan or on trial

Squad Overview - August 2011

Squad

As it stands the squad looks decent. Our best players are attacking players which should mean a lot of goals but sadly our defence is lacking, in particular the goalkeepers. Hopefully Francisco Sánchez Jiménez won't get offered a contract from any other teams as he is our best player. I need to make sure most of the players are still here by the end of the transfer window or else this season could be one to forget.

Tactics

I'm going for a 4-1-3-1-1 because it suits our strengths the most. I have also chosen a balanced philosophy to start with which I can tweak if necessary. The general strategy I'm aiming for is counter because from my experiences in the past it is great for keeping clean sheets and you can also score enough times with it as well. Hopefully it will work.

Key Players

Francisco Sánchez Jiménez - A 5* attacker with some good teamwork attributes which should mean he isn't particularly greedy which is what I like. Other than that he is rubbish.

Jesús Rodriguez Encinas - A 5* left midfielder. Seems to be a box of tricks, relative to our level, but I need to improve his pace.

Juan Antonio Polo - A 5* left back / central defender. Great physical stats and looks like the perfect captain with a 19 influence rating.

Month Review - September 2011

Encamp 3 - 1 Penya Encarnada

The first game of the month and season was against Encamp, favourites to go up to the First Division. We actually started fairly brightly with multiple chances to take the lead, but sadly all 6 shots were off target. Finally on the half hour we got the lead thanks to a Jiménez placed shot when one on one with their keeper. However we only had 2 more shots for the rest of the game which meant they had the majority of possession and made sure they got shots on target. Out of just 6 shots in total for them 3 of them went in, most of them being due to really poor defending. A 3-1 loss. Not the best start but far from the worst.

Penya scorers: Francisco Sánchez Jiménez (1)

Penya MoM: Francisco Sánchez Jiménez

Attendance at Estadi Comunal d'Aixovall: 460

Finances

Penya Encarnada recorded a loss of £3.49K. Not the best of starts financially.

U19s

Poor start in the league but good start in the U19s Cup.

Other News

The Andorran manager was sacked so I applied and as suspected I wasn't chosen.

Managers Thoughts

Just one game this month so not much to base an opinion on. Jiménez looks to be a good player but the rest of the team are awful. Looking forward to March (youth intake month). Good news on the transfer side, no players were approached so all the original players remain.

My player of the month: Francisco Sánchez Jiménez

Target for the month: No target

Points gained this month: 0 points

LEAGUE TABLE

October

Principat B 2 - 3 Penya Encarnada

The first game of the month was against Principat B. Having lost the first game 3-1 I wasn't that confident. The opening 20 minutes were boring up until the 22nd minute when Josep Vall of Principat B scored a spectacular goal from 30+ yards out, but our reply was even better. Somehow our defensive midfielder rocketed the ball into the top right corner of the goal from what must have been 40 yards out. Straight after halftime Principat B regained the lead but a calm finish from Jimenez levelled the match. I assumed we had drawn the match but right at the end we got a goal from Olabarria to win the match and get our first points.

Penya scorers: Francisco Sánchez Jiménez (1) , David Oceja (1) , Luis Olabarria (1)

Penya MoM: David Ocej

Attendance at Estadi Comunal d'Aixovall: 398

Penya Encarnada 2 - 2 Jenlai

The second game of the month was Jenlai. They started the best and dominated the first half, scoring twice during the 45 minutes. However I tweaked the tactics, got angry with the players and we scored twice in the second half to draw the match 2-2. A great comeback.

Penya scorers: Francisco Mur (1) , Valter Martins (1)

Penya MoM: Valter Martins

Attendance at Estadi Comunal d'Aixovall: 420

Penya Encarnada 2 - 1 Lusitans B

From previous experience I have found Lusitans B to be the easiest team in Andorran to beat, however I was apprehensive to say the least. Lusitans B had beaten Santa Coloma B 4-1 in their first game of the season and beaten Extremenya 7-1 in their second. However two goals within the first 15 minutes eased the nerves and we managed to hold on to the lead for the rest of the game, winning another 3 points for the season. Very happy.

Penya scorers: Jesús Hernández (1) , Jesús Encinas (1)

Penya MoM: Jesús Encinas

Attendance at Estadi Comunal d'Aixovall: 403

U.E. Santa Coloma B 0 - 2 Penya Encarnada

This was the first real away game of the season as UESCB play at the Camp d'Esports D'Aixovall. Due to this I was a bit wary of how tough the game would be, but it turned out to be fairly simple. Two headed goals, both from corners, from the powerhouse that is Martins got us the win and all 3 points.

Penya scorers: Valter Martins (2)

Penya MoM: Valter Martins

Attendance at Camp d'Esports D'Aixovall: 196

Finances

A loss, but not a big one.

U19s

An unbeaten month which is excellent. 6th in the U19s league.

Other News

Martins got the Player of the Month, Orozco got the Goalkeeper of the Month and I got the Manager of the Month. Got what we deserved.

Managers Thoughts

An amazing month. I started the month expecting to lose a couple and maybe get a win if we're lucky but instead we come out with 10 points and some excellent wins. Confident for November, that's for sure.

My player of the month: Valter Martins

Target for the month: 5 points

Points gained this month: 10 points

LEAGUE TABLE

Very good start.
Good opening to the campaign so far.
Good luck with this, your first attempt was a very good read :thup:

Thanks guys :thup:. Will post a couple of updates tomorrow, been busy in the past few days.

Archived