Buying the San siro

The same exact thing actaully happened to me, though I was a little further along in the game. Inter actually ended up moving out of the stadium within a couple years, but thinking back to it now I'm not sure if they ended up paying me rent or not lol. Not much of a downside since you will be able to expand a stadium which has close to 80,000 seats already. Also if you ever decide to build a new stadium your board will end up selling the old stadium once you move to your new home. I say good move!

Second question...how did you do that?

I am inter manager and I go over the "buy stadium" option and it says "Clubs can not buy privately owned stadiums in the nation" So how did you buy the stadium?

I think they both play at different stadiums in the game. AC Milan's is listed as being called 'San Siro' whereas Internazionale's is listed as being called Giuseppe Meazza, obviously in real life they are the same, but maybe that's why he can buy his stadium as he's AC Milan and it's different to yours.

I think they both play at different stadiums in the game. AC Milan's is listed as being called 'San Siro' whereas Internazionale's is listed as being called Giuseppe Meazza, obviously in real life they are the same, but maybe that's why he can buy his stadium as he's AC Milan and it's different to yours.

I had just noticed this myself! there must be some rule in place for Stadiums in the programming that says only 1 club can treat it as home, so SI has implemented this as a way to work around it. I wonder still though why I am not allowed to buy yet they are, as the reason states "...in this nation" so surly that is the whole of Italy. Unless the San Siro doesnt count as privately owned by Giuseppe Meazza does, if so thats a bit unfair.

Archived