+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Update for 2012?

Amateur

Default Another Update for 2012?

The game is perfectly playable for me so I don't care about another update but......

I keep seeing loads of posts from SI saying we are looking at this and looking at that etc and talking about fixes.

So do they mean fix for 2013? Or another update?

Semi Pro

I believe I saw a tweet from Marc confirming there will be another.
    http://fmhvibe.co.uk - The original Football Manager Handheld fansite

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDriverNo1 View Post
    The game is perfectly playable for me so I don't care about another update but......
    I keep seeing loads of posts from SI saying we are looking at this and looking at that etc and talking about fixes.
    So do they mean fix for 2013? Or another update?
    There will be a final update for FMH2012 in the next month or so; this will be for both the iOS and Android iterations - I've been posting progress on fixes and enhancements which will be within it on the iOS and Android bugs forums.

After this is released we'll be running helter skelter on getting FMH2013 implemented (the designs/plans for it are largely completed now, but no I can't tell you more about it until far closer to its release - sorry).

Amateur

Will FMH2013 still be at Christmas time?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDriverNo1 View Post
    Will FMH2013 still be at Christmas time?
    We haven't made any announcements regarding next seasons products at this time - but I'd expect it to be released around the same time as is usually the case ...

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    We haven't made any announcements regarding next seasons products at this time - but I'd expect it to be released around the same time as is usually the case ...
    I don't think anyone would be upset if you guys pushed the final update into the 2013 version and got it out a month or two sooner next go around. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by tylerazevedo View Post
    I don't think anyone would be upset if you guys pushed the final update into the 2013 version and got it out a month or two sooner next go around. ;)
    tbh we still wouldn't be able to move the release forward if we didn't do this update ... sorry (part of the reason things couldn't be earlier is to do with finalizing databases and getting the rulesets for all the competitions modelled in the game).

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by tylerazevedo View Post
    I would be!

+ Reply to Thread