Amateur

I can't deal with the suspense toon!

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jpr View Post
    I can't deal with the suspense toon!
    its up now

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by toonbalmy87 View Post

Hello all and welcome to Vianden Castle we are gathered here today for the First Annual Luxembourg player of the year award ceremony.

Round up from around Europe

European Champions League:
    In a result no-one can quite believe, Manchester United beat Barcelona 3-2 in the Champions League final with a hat-trick from Wayne Rooney.
    Europa League:
    Dinamo Kyiv beat Tottenham1-0 in the final.

ENGLAND
    Premier League:Manchester City won the league by 1 point ahead off Tottenham and 2 points ahead of Manchester United. Relegated Wigan Norwich Blackburn Promoted Leicester Reading West Ham

FA Cup:
    In a Stunning result Blackpool beat Liverpool 2-1

League Cup:
    QPR beat Norwich 3-2

SPAIN
    Liga BBVA:
    Winners Barcelona by 2 points over Real Madrid

Copa Del Rey:
    Valencia Beat Real Madrid 1-0

ITALY
    Serie A:
    Winners: Inter Milan
    Italian Cup Udinese Beat Inter Milan 1-0

---------------------------

And now lady's and Gentlemen we have an surprise Award The I Can Play More Matches Than You Award Sponsored by CSE, The Player will receive +3 CA Bonus.
    I will be showing the top 10 only because well i dont want to be here all night going through everyone's names
    Names Appearances
    Jan
    Brosius
    Costel
    Brabarius
    Albert
    Steiner
    Antonio
    Karim
    Cristian
    Reynaldo
    J'D
    Aviano
    Yann
    Kieffer
    Des
    Schniksal
    Nico Ecke 16
    Maximus
    Scheitzer
    So Jan Brosius gets the 3 Bonus maybe that will help him from leaking in so many goal's

Next Years Award will be for the player who has the Highest Transfer Value

Now, ladies and gentlemen, we consult with top football analyst Dr. Opta Prozone to list how our boys have progressed (or regressed) in the past twelve months. The stats below do not reflect any extra points awarded this evening."

One player has lost 3 CA this season.
    One player has lost 4 CA this season.
    One player has lost 1 CA this season.
    One player maintained their 100 CA across the season.
    Two players gained 1 CA this season.
    One player gained 2 CA this season.
    One player gained 3 CA this season.
    Two players gained 4 CA this season.
    Two players gained 5 CA this season.
    Three players gained 6 CA this season.
    Two players gained 7 CA this season.
    Six players gained 8 CA this season.
    One player gained 9 CA this season.
    One player gained 10 CA this season.

One player gained 12 CA this season.
    Two players gained 13 CA this season.

-----------------------------------------------------

LUXEMBOURGER OF THE YEAR: THIRD PLACED

This was very tough decision for me to make it was between Andre Muller and Antonio Karim but it came down to how well they played in the U18s and in the end i have chosen....... Andre Muller he is at a club that was predicted to come 17th but finished 9th and chipped in with 2 goals and 3 assists but it was a very close decision

LUXEMBOURGER OF THE YEAR: SECOND PLACED

Albert Steiner if this guy wasn't at such a poor team i think he would of had a stormer because he did everything right over the season .

LUXEMBOURG PLAYER OF THE YEAR:

Costel Brabarius The main reason why Carisle are still in League One is because of this guy he missed 6 games and when he missed them the stand in goalkeeper let in 12 goals so thats 2 a game so you have to think where they would be without him. So in the end who was the MVP of all the Luxembourgers to there squad then is has to be Costel Brabarius

----------------------------------------------
    "What a night it has been here Vianden Castle. Who knows where these men’s careers will take them in the next twelve months. Maybe next year we will have a striker break into player of the year awards or maybe Costel Brabrius will retain his trophy.Wll more of these young Luxembourgers start to get called into the National team and start making waves on the international scene. Good Night fellow Luxembourgers"
    The awards are now sorted

Amateur

Damn! everyone raised my hopes that Yan Keiffer would be in contention.

Well done to the winners

Semi Pro

2nd July
    Roger Federer Leaves Rochdale after not agreeing to a new contact. His Agent reveals he is in talks with Birmingham

Costel Brabarius is in Talks with Swansea after they had a bid of £725K Accepted

July 3
    Aston Villa have a bid accepted of £275k for Des Schicksal Signs for Villa 10th July then loaned to Ipswich

4th July
    Derby and Cardiff Make an offer to Roger Federer Chose Cardiff

6th July
    Nico Ecke signs for Barnsley for £190K

August 1st
    Sunderland make a bid of £850K for Omar Holtz Signs for Sunderland

11th August
    Wolves have a bid of £750k accepted for Alex D'Ecker Joins Doncaster on Loan

13th August
    Swansea bid £130k for Albert Steiner Rejects Swansea
    But Signs for West Brom for £110k
    and loaned to Cardiff

14th August
    West Brom make offer of £130K for Yann Ibrahimovic Signs for Wolves

31st August
    West Brom make an offer of 60k for David Ginsberg
    REJECTED Signs new deal for Bury

31st August
    Luc De Bonde-Arnaud Joins Peterborough for £120k

31st August
    in the biggest shock so far for our young luxembourgers Jan Brosius Joins Roma for £650k
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 11-06-2012 at 12:40.

Semi Pro

Part-Timer

Jan Brosius and Cristian Reynaldo

Yes!!! Brabarius with player of the year! I hope the move to Swansea is completed, would be a great career move.

Part-Timer

Hope I can make an impact at sunderland

Amateur

Cool, staying at Bury, hopefully will get more playing time and stay healthy.

Amateur

Increased rep, CA & PA but not really much interest shown in Muller, not a bad thing I guess should get more first team opportunities at Walsall

Amateur

Going to Barnsley. Intresting move. Let's see how things turn out there. I hope that the development goes well and Nico will get change for first team apperances too.

Amateur

I'll be surprised if anyone comes in for Gossard.

Semi Pro

Season 2

It is time and the new season is here and there were no short of 11 young Luxembourg transferred to different clubs. lets have a looks and see how well they have played over the past 3 Months

Tables
    Premier League
    Championship
    League 1
    League 2
    Serie A

Benjamin Gossard Played 1 game for Notts county and getting assist he mainly plays in the U18 Squad

Han San Geni playing well for Exeter played 8 games and produced 3 assists and Avg rating of 6.72

Des Schicksa not having the best of times at Ipswich started 1 game came on as sub 3 times hasnt scored a goal and AvR 6.53.

Andre Muller Played 4 1goal 1 assist 2MoM AvR 7.40 been playing well but would off needed to have played more to be in contention for Luxembourger of the Quarter but his performances have been attracting the attention of Blackburn Rovers

Omar Holtz since moving to Sunderland he has mainly been in the u18s but he did made his Debut in a Cup game

David Ginsberg Played 8 games 0 assists AvR 6.50 but 7 of them were sub appearances

Jan Brosius Plays for the Roma U20 squad

Yann Diederich Currently plays for L.Orient U18s but came on as sub in a cup game

Yannick Schleck Made his 1st team Debut for Man City in a Cup game

Louis de Crevecoeur So far he has made 1 cup appearance and scored 1 goal he also made his international debut on the 8.9.2012

Jaques Le Roy played 7 2 Assists AvR 6.80 but he is currently out injured for 6 weeks with a broken arm

Roger Federer Played 4 AvR 7.00 not bad for Roger at his new club who are in the next division up hopefully he will get more chances to play for Cardiff

Cristiano Reynaldo Played 9 scored 3 AvR 6.80 this is a lot better from Cristiano already equaled last years goal tally

Yan Kieffer missed 3 months due to injury

Jan Handelen not getting any game time at all for 1st team but is playing regularly for u18s

Costel Brabarius has not started for Swansea but he is playing well for the youth team

Guillame Antoine missed 5 weeks of start of season so is just getting match fit ahe has made 1 sub appearance

Antonio Karim Played 11 1 goal 1 assist AvR 7.03

Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano playing well for Sheff Wed played 10 Conceded 10 2 CS AvR 6.80

Heinrich Boneburger Playing well so far in Npower Championship played 11 AvR 6.54

Maximus Scheltzer Was looking like a contender for Luxembourger of the Quarter his stats were P6A3MoM1 AvR7.37 until injury struck he broke his foot and is now out for 4 months

Adelbert Steiner Playing well for Cardiff P5 AvR 7.03

Luc De Bonde-Arnaud Played 10 1MoM AvR 6.93 also came 3rd in young player of the month in August

Nico Ecke P 11 A1 AvR 6.87

Alex D'Ecker P 11 G1 A2 AvR 6.92

Marc Scutto getting more game time since his comrade got injured P 14 AvR 6.43

Yann Ibrahimovic Playing for Wolves U18s

Luxembourger of the Quarter Award is Nico Ecke
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 11-06-2012 at 21:13.

I wouldn't envy Albert Steiner's reception at Swansea next time he plays there.

What division are Peterborough in? I'm not sure whether a move up a league is good for Luc De Bonde-Arnaud.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by prebenelkjaerlarsen View Post
    I wouldn't envy Albert Steiner's reception at Swansea next time he plays there.

What division are Peterborough in? I'm not sure whether a move up a league is good for Luc De Bonde-Arnaud.
    They are in the Championship

Part-Timer

Wow! City actually gave Schleck his debut in a cup game. I'm impressed!

Amateur

How did Yann diedrich get from Leyton Orient to Stevenage? What was the transfer fee?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    How did Yann diedrich get from Leyton Orient to Stevenage? What was the transfer fee?
    wrong dude

Semi Pro

so Nurrka here are your choices

I will also load up your Scout Report

1. Add 5 points to their CA
    2. Add 5 points to their PA
    3. Add 3 attribute points (1 per category, chosen at random if category chosen is already at 20)
    4. Add 15 to reputation (increasing the chance of a big club move)

OR, if you would prefer, you may want to damage your fellow players in your quest for individual glory (e.g. if you are the second-choice national keeper), and choose to

5. Take 5 CA points from a fellow Luxembourger
    6. Take 5 PA points from a fellow Luxembourger
    7. Take 3 attribute points from a fellow Luxembourger (chosen at random)
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 12-06-2012 at 10:41.

Amateur

wow. missed the first 3 months with injury, hope he is back soon!

I'm pleasantly surprised by Luc De Bonde-Arnaud. He seems to be coping with the step up quite well, even if he is playing for a struggling Peterborough side.

Amateur

Happy with how Andre Muller is playing, just need more games! Would rather stay at Walsall than Blackburn Rovers lol

Part-Timer

Seems sunderland dont need me yet

Hoping that biding my time at Swansea's youth team will end up being worth it.

Amateur

Wow! Luxembourger of the month prize! And wow 11 games on nPower Championship. That is almost as much as last season on level lower!

Nico should have potential to become even better player so:

Amateur

Not going well for Scutto, but hey, some first team action is nice I guess. Sorry about your foot Maximus.

Semi Pro

World Ranking : 126th

International Round up

Table

Full Squad

U21s

Table

Last edited by toonbalmy87; 17-06-2012 at 22:06.

Amateur

Gossard can't even get on the pitch for the U21s. Pretty much sums up his career so far.

Banned

Cristiano Reynaldo has improved so i'm happy about that, but he's got a long way to go before he can even think about winning an award

Amateur

At least Boneburger finally got picked up by the U21s and got to play a little.

Amateur

Man not even broken into the starting 11 for U21s dude needs to get better lol

Semi Pro

January Transfer Update

8th January Andre Muller joins QPR for £180k

8th January Louis De Crevecour joins Sunderland for £400k

17th January Benjamin Gossard Joins West Ham for £475k

17th January Albert Steiners loan finished at Cardiff at the start of January but he has now been loaned to Charlton

25th January Maximus Scheltzer joins Wolves for £450k

30th January Yann Kieffer joins Bolton for £70k

31st January David Ginsberg leaves England for Italy joining Empoli for £110k
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 12-06-2012 at 16:44.

Amateur

really? Bolton? Just means the odd U21 and cup game instead of being a star in a League 2 team

Semi Pro

I will get the next update up by tonight or late on tonight haha

Amateur

QPR... owell they should have better coaches n youth facilities so should develop... wont get much game time though :[

Banned

I'm hoping Cristiano Reynaldo stays where he is and gets better

Amateur

Empoli should be a great place for David, he is definitely an Italian styled Volante being a much stronger defensive rather than offensive player for that position. This is a place that will really respect David's skills. Are they still in Serie B, because if that is the place it should be a great home for him.

Part-Timer

Omar getting a few games for under 21 doing okay I guess. I guess it hard being the coaches son

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by David Corperial View Post
    Empoli should be a great place for David, he is definitely an Italian styled Volante being a much stronger defensive rather than offensive player for that position. This is a place that will really respect David's skills. Are they still in Serie B, because if that is the place it should be a great home for him.
    nope they are in serie a but he is in the main squad at the moment

Amateur

Im glad no one has swooped for Antonio Karim, the more games he plays the better.

Part-Timer

Well I doubt Brosius will play the most games this season, still a move to a big team will certainly help his progress

Semi Pro

Lets take a look at our young Luxembourgers and see how they are all doing at there current clubs

Tables
    Premier League
    Championship
    League 1
    League 2
    Serie A

Benjamin Gossard played 3 more games for Notts County before leaving for West Ham with AvR 6.63 and he has already made his league debut for West Ham

Han San Geni Got his first international cap but has been injured for the past 2 months

Des Schicksal disappointingly didn't score for Ipswich while he was on loan there played 11 games for them. Made his first appearance for Villa in a cup game and is currently wanted by Charlton for a loan deal

Andre Muller left Walsall but he played 15 games 6 of which were cup games this is how he finished P15 A3 MoM3 AvR 7.15 . Brentford and Sheff Utd want him on loan

Omar Holtz has played 4 games so far for Sunderland 3 of them cup games and 1 was a league game against Noriwch he has also been named as a sub a few times aswell so he is starting to crack the 1st team P4 AvR 6.54

David Ginsberg before he moved to Empoli he was a 1st team member of Burys squad he P17 AvR 6.59 he will be looking to carry that on at Empoli

Jan Brosius is the sub goalie for AS Roma

Yann Diederich is not playing for L.Orient so far he has P4 G2 AvR6.97 joining Cesena on a free transfer in July U18s stats P20 G10 A2 MoM3

Yannick Schleck plays in Man Citys U18s P27 G6 A7 MoM3

Louis de Crevecoeur didnt have a good time at MK Dons P6 G1 AvR 6.01

Jaques Le Roy playing well so far this season P14 G A2 MoM AvR6.71

Roger Federer is starting show why he won the first LOTQ P12 G2 AvR6.97

Cristiano Reynaldo has been injured for 3 months still has 3 weeks left on the table

Yan Kieffer Yeovil season stats P10 G1 A3 MoM2 AvR 7.09 before he left for Bolton

Jan Handelen playing well considering he is in a newly promoted team in the championship P10 G3 AvR6.77 needs more goals in the U18s though P27 G7 A3

Guillame Antoine hasnt played alot of football at any level this season 1 game in league 1 and 4 games at U18 with 1 goal has missed 10 weeks of the season due to injurys though

Antonio Karim has been playing really well this season for Colchester and is one of the front runners for the LOTQ P27 G2 A7 MoM2 AvR 7.08 made his international Debut on the 21.11.2012

Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano having a better year than last year and is number 1 thanks to Weaver breaking his Ankle and is out for 2-3 months. P30 C33 CS5 AvR6.77

Heinrich Boneburger Play ok needs to get more assists . P22 AvR6.50

Maximus Scheltzer still recovering from his broken foot he has been out for 4 months

Adelbert Steiner Cardiff Stats P9 1MoM AvR 7.10 . Is playing even better for Charlton but it is early on in his loan for them P3 1MoM AvR 7.97

Luc De Bonde-Arnaud playing really well for a poor team and is 1st team choice P21 A1 MoM3 AvR7.08

Nico Ecke playing well in the Championship P22 A2 1MoM AvR 6.89

Alex D'Ecker having a good season for Doncaster P24 G1 A4 AvR6.98

Marc Scutto needs to be more consistent if he is to win a LOTQ P27 1MoM AvR6.63 is wanted by Millwall and Wolves will he be joining up with his old friend Maximus

Yann Ibrahimovic Been playing for the U18s P17 G2 A5 MoM1 AvR 7.09

Costel Brabarius hasnt had the best of starts for swansea but they haventy exactly got a good defense P 3 C8 AvR 6.70

Luxembourger of the Quarter Award is a Double winner this time i couldn't split them both Antonio Karim & Luc De Bonde-Arnaud
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 17-06-2012 at 18:34.

Amateur

Struggle to get into Notts County team -> Make debut in Premiership in same season

Amateur

Have to say stats for Walsall are looking good, liking the fact that iv just gone to QPR n they r looking to send me out on loan. Will hopefully get more first team football from somewhere

Part-Timer

Yannick Schleck plays in Man Citys U18s P27 G6 A7 MoM3
    This is a decent return for a central midfielder and have to say I am pleased to see Schleck getting play time at least at U18 level.

Amateur

Yan Kieffer Yeovil season stats P10 G1 A3 MoM2 AvR 7.09 before he left for Bolton
    If he hadn't have been injured for the first 3 months of the season I think those stats would be even better, I am hoping he makes the U21's at Bolton to allow him to progress.

Part-Timer

Come on Omar just a little more

Amateur

Hmm, my player's sitting in the U18s...

Amateur

Can't help but feel if Kieffer didn't get his transfer he could have been up for LOTQ.

Premier league table is also down

Amateur

seems to be doing pretty solidly and a secure position in the u21s. Just a little more and the player of the quarter awards will be rolling in...

Amateur

Yann diedrich is doing alright... a goal every 2nd game for the u18 and the first team, just need to get a longer run, MAYBE Cesena will give him the chance next season :-D

Toon .... yoou missed Costel Brabarius

Banned

Really depressing that Cristiano Reynaldo has been injured Well done to the double winners of the award!

Amateur

Well, good to see Jan Handelen getting some first team time in the Championship. That's his most promising update yet.

Amateur

See how Louis de Crevecoeur does in Sunderland.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatTraveler View Post
    Toon .... yoou missed Costel Brabarius
    sorry man. check now

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jpr View Post
    Can't help but feel if Kieffer didn't get his transfer he could have been up for LOTQ.

Premier league table is also down
    should be working now. Yeah i think your right i think he would off been up there with the best off them

Semi Pro

prebenelkjaerlarsen & mshort22 choose from

Karim Bonde

3. Add 3 attribute points (1 per category, chosen at random if category chosen is already at 20)

OR, if you would prefer, you may want to damage your fellow players in your quest for individual glory (e.g. if you are the second-choice national keeper), and choose to

Last edited by toonbalmy87; 13-06-2012 at 16:26.

Reserves

Great sign-up toon, really well done! Roger federer is doing alright so far hopefully he can get another LOTQ

Not doing to well at Swansea

Can I add 5 to Luc De Bonde-Arnaud's CA please?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by prebenelkjaerlarsen View Post
    Can I add 5 to Luc De Bonde-Arnaud's CA please?
    yes no problem

Semi Pro

i have the end of season update ready should i load it up

Semi Pro

i was also meant to put this in the opening post you all can have 1 ppm

Amateur

i was also meant to put this in the opening post you all can have 1 ppm
    Yann Kieffer - tries to play killer pass. (I believe it's called that)

i have the end of season update ready should i load it up
    yes, do it

the faster we go through it the sooner I win an award, if at all
    Last edited by Jpr; 13-06-2012 at 21:09.

Semi Pro

i will also load up everyones genie scout report with this end of season post

Part-Timer

I want omar holtz to try killer balls

Amateur

Benjamin Gossard rarely runs with the ball.

Amateur

comes deep to get ball.. for Yann diedrich pls :-) thx toon :-)
    Last edited by Jaded; 14-06-2012 at 09:40.

Amateur

Nico has been training ppm and he should be availbe to: Curl balls

Part-Timer

Jacques Le Roy can have 'runs with ball often'

Amateur

Marc Scutto marks opponents tightly.

Luc De Bonde-Arnaud plays short simple balls.

I'm really enjoying this and desperate to read about the next quarter each time.

Part-Timer

I'll wait for the scout reports to choose my ppm for Yannick Schleck. In fact I'd want to wait to see my profile before but that doesn't look like it's happening any time soon

Part-Timer
    [FM14] It's not you, it's me. I just can't do club monogamy anymore!

Sorry for lack of activity been on holiday! Big Adelbert doing good, glad to see he got second place in the end of year awards!

Amateur

guillame antoine - Places shots. can he have this ppm please

Semi Pro

End of Season
    Well here we are again at the end of the season this year flown by.We have had some incredible displays by some of our young Luxembourger's and some well poor performances . And one thing is for sure there will be a New Luxembourg Player of the Year.

Tables

Premier League
    Championship
    League 1
    League 2
    Serie A

Costel Barbarius didn't have a good year at all even in the Reserves he didn't play well. maybe it had to do with winning the LPOTYA the immense pressure it put on him to perform. Next year he will be looking to improve

Benjamin Gossard well he didn't really play much at all signed for west ham then went out on loan to Hull here he didn't play a single game will not be happy with that.

Han San Geni had a good year with Exeter missed 7 months this season but still managed to to play 20 games here are his stats from the season P20 A6 MoM1 AvR6.84

Des Schicksal didn't score many goals this season for any clubs went on loan to Huddersfield P10 G1 A1 AvR6.52 he needs to start scoring goals if he wants to be picked for De Roude Léiw and Aston Villa

Andre Muller was having a good season at Walsall then he moved to QPR who then loaned him out to Ipswich where he played really well P13 G1 A8 MoM1 AvR7.42

Omar Holtz Joined Sunderland and he stayed there and he played in there cup games and came on as sub in the league once P4 G A1 MoM AvR 6.63

David Ginsberg was having a good season at Bury but he then moved to Empoli where he didn't play a single game for them which is really disappointing

Jan Brosius played 3 games for Roma this season P3 C3 CS2 AvR 6.40

Yann Diederich was mainly used as a sub by L.Orient in total he came on as sub 14 time P14 G5 A MoM AvR6.85

Yannick Schleck Played for the u18s this season and he also made 1 start for the 1st team with a rating of 5.90 here are his u18 stats P42 G6 A10 MoM3 AvR7.13 he also won the u18 cup and he captains the u18s

Louis de Crevecoeur well he moved to Sunderland and in February he went on loan to Ipswich where he only played 1 game 1 goal Rating of 6.80

Jaques Le Roy had a good season this year and at the end he got called for his first international game P29 G A4 MoM AvR6.73

Roger Federer finally getting back to his best P17G2AvR6.85

Cristiano Reynaldo never really recovered from his injury and didn't get back into the first team squad instead he played in the reserves P26 G9 A1 MoM1 AvR6.90 but is wanted by Sampdoria and QPR

Yan Kieffer also went on loan to Ipswich P4 G A1 MoM AvR 6.93

Jan Handelen mainly played for the u18s but he did play some games P13 G4 A MoM AvR6.69 u18 stats P43 G14 A4 MoM4 AvR 6.76

Guillame Antoine didn't play much for either team played for games for both full and u18 squad think he needs to leave Huddersfield

Antonio Karim had a great season but missed 10 weeks nearer to the end of the season P32 G2 A7 MoM3 AvR7.03 is in contention to LPOTY

Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano has had a brilliant season for Sheff Wed and is in contention to LPOTY P48 C49 CS11 MoM1 AvR6.94

Heinrich Boneburger played well for Tranmere but would of liked to have achieved more going forward P40 G A MoM AvR 6.50

Luc De Bonde-Arnaud another player that shined in the Championship and also in the running for LPoTY P34 G A2 MoM3 AvR7.03

Nico Ecke had a great season in the Championship P36 G A3 MoM2 AvR6.86

Alex D'Ecker had a great season for Doncaster P37 G1 A9 MoM AvR7.00

Marc Scutto has played well for chesterfield and improved over the season P44 G A1 MoM1 AvR6.79

Yann Ibrahimovic looks like he will be a hell of a DM could even be a quality CB if he gets trained there here are his u18s stats P31 G4 A9 MoM2 AvR7.20

Maximus Scheltzer played in the u18s P6 G2 A1 MoM AvR7.72

Al Steiner had a good year at Charlton P17 G A1 MoM3 AvR 7.47 is also in contention for LPOTY

Young Player of the Month

Luxembourger of the Quarter Award is
    Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 15-06-2012 at 13:38.

Part-Timer

Great season from big Al!

Part-Timer

Meh... Single first team appearance for City and only managed a 5.90! At least he is 7.00+ for U18 squad and already won a cup as well, gets his motivation going!

Amateur

Woohoo, Gossard is unloved.

Considering he was playing for a team that were in relegation trouble I think Luc de Bonde-Arnaud did pretty well. Whatever happens now I would love him to keep playing first team football.

Horrible season with the swans . What was I thinking.

Semi Pro

So annndy (Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano) you chose from

i still need yours aswell mshort22

Amateur

Happy with my progress, now playing in the championship n had 13 games almost getting an assist a game with a rationg of 7.42... still cant win luxembourger of the quarter though :/ hopefully will keep it up and challenge for luxembourger of the year since my form for Walsall was good first ha;f of the season n now improved my form in a harder division

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AndyEs View Post
    Happy with my progress, now playing in the championship n had 13 games almost getting an assist a game with a rationg of 7.42... still cant win luxembourger of the quarter though :/ hopefully will keep it up and challenge for luxembourger of the year since my form for Walsall was good first ha;f of the season n now improved my form in a harder division
    don't worry iv noticed

Banned

Cristiano Reynaldo has done rubbish, I think he's ready for Luxembourger of the year award

Amateur

I reckon Yann diedrich has done a great job! 5 goals in 14 sub appeareances.... turn those sub apps and goals to 90 min its prob a goal a game.. need first team games to compete for the awards though! Out of interest what is his minutes per goal stat for the season Toon?

Part-Timer

Omar Holtz needs games at sunderland

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I reckon Yann diedrich has done a great job! 5 goals in 14 sub appeareances.... turn those sub apps and goals to 90 min its prob a goal a game.. need first team games to compete for the awards though! Out of interest what is his minutes per goal stat for the season Toon?
    115.6 mins per goal

Amateur

Can I add 5 to PA please

Amateur

Ipswich now have a small contingency of loaned Luxembourgians! Pity they aren't playing the best of the bunch!

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by annndy View Post
    Can I add 5 to PA please
    yes no problem i will get your scout report up soon

Amateur

sorry its late but can have the add 5 points to the CA?

Semi Pro

Hello all and welcome to The Grand Ducal Palace we are gathered here today for the second Annual Luxembourg player of the year award ceremony.

Round up from around Europe

European Champions League:
    In a result no-one can quite believe, Man City beat Barcelona 1-0 in the Champions League final
    Europa League:
    Juventus beat Arsenal 2-1

ENGLAND
    Premier League:Manchester City won the league

FA Cup: Arsenal

League Cup: Wigan

SPAIN
    Liga BBVA:Real Madrid

Copa Del Rey:Real Madrid

ITALY
    Serie A:
    Winners:AC Milan

Italian Cup Winner: Udinese

---------------------------

Well here we are at the Special award we have every year Highest Transfer Value :

And the Winner is: Yannick Schleck at £1.3 Million

His Prize is +3 CA and +1 hidden attribute off his choosing and his choices are between Consistency , Dirtiness , Imp Matches , Versatility

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Now, ladies and gentlemen, we consult with top football analyst Dr. Opta Prozone to list how our boys have progressed (or regressed) in the past twelve months. The stats below do not reflect any extra points awarded this evening."

CA

-----------------------------------------------------

Luxembourg Third Place is :
    Nico Ecke & Alex D'Ecker I just looked back through it and i couldn't split either of them so i have to award to both of them both have been great form this year

Luxembourg Second Place :

Luxembourg Player of The Year:

---------------------------------------------- you can still name the final two places

WIP
    Last edited by toonbalmy87; 15-06-2012 at 13:08.

Amateur

115.6 mins per goal
    Thx toon! :-) 115 min per goal, thats not bad.... almost Luxembourger of the year form right there ;-)
    Last edited by Jaded; 15-06-2012 at 05:16.

Part-Timer

Yeah! At least the City transfer allowed me to get an award And boy do they keep winning stuff! I'd like to have Consistency +1 please toon.

Amateur

Nico Ecke had a great season in the Championship P36 G A3 MoM2 AvR6.86

Great stats over there. Even 2 MOMs this season - a great achievment for left defender.

There are plenty of well doing players who could win Luxembourger of the year award. Last time there were possibility to quess top two - with prize.
    In case you like to do it again here is my pick: (3rd Nico Ecke) 2nd Yann Diederich 1st Alex D'Ecker

I genuinely can't work out who it will be with such a wide open contest. Like a lot of people I'm crossing my fingers.

Part-Timer

Agreed, it's wide open this year! Can't wait!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast