Tutoring question

I have just completed one round of tutoring for my young players and am able to have my senior squad players start tutoring again. Is there a benefit to having the same senior players tutor the same younger players again? Or does it lose its effectiveness and do I need to reassign some of the mentors to other players?

depends on if they player have picked up the personality traits and to an extent the ppm's you wanted him to have, if not give him one more run with the same mentor

its very difficult for me to give more accurate advice then that thought, since I tend to judge this on a case by case basis and also if other players need the mentor in question more then the guy who have just finished a tutoring run, and I would hence probably need more information on the players in question

I didn't think you could pair the same two players again. But sure, if you feel the youngster got something out of the deal, they could try again. I don't think the game makes it less effective the second time. There is a lot of randomness in the feature, so it would be hard to test anyways.

When I see successful tutoring (and it's rare), the tutee generally ends up with the same determination as the tutor. I can't imagine tutoring him again would change much in that regard. Perhaps some of the hidden attributes (professionalism, ambition, etc.) can change more the second time around.

When I see successful tutoring (and it's rare), the tutee generally ends up with the same determination as the tutor. I can't imagine tutoring him again would change much in that regard. Perhaps some of the hidden attributes (professionalism, ambition, etc.) can change more the second time around.

I think this would depend a lot on the span between the tutor and the youngster's Determination. If it is like 10 point difference, I have never seen a youngster gain that much. But of course if the span is 2-4 points, it can happen.

I think this would depend a lot on the span between the tutor and the youngster's Determination. If it is like 10 point difference, I have never seen a youngster gain that much. But of course if the span is 2-4 points, it can happen.

I think the highest Determination boost I have seen in FM12 is 3 points, or maybe it was 4. If there still is a gap between their determination attributes after such a successful tutorship, it might be worth it to try again, especially if the tutee still has a worse personality than the tutor.

I think the highest Determination boost I have seen in FM12 is 3 points, or maybe it was 4. If there still is a gap between their determination attributes after such a successful tutorship, it might be worth it to try again, especially if the tutee still has a worse personality than the tutor.

I've had an increase of seven, the player in this thread went from 12 (though the first screenshot shows him at 13 already) to 19 under the tutelage of Marco Borriello.

Ok I got a question, I got a regen with 20 flair but 3 bravery. I want Kevin De Bruyne to tutor him who has 18 bravery and only 16 flair.

Will my regens flair go down but his bravery go up if De Bruyne tutors him?

Tutoring only affects some hidden attributes and Determination.

Archived