+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Promoting Players to your first team when you are also their international manager

Lurker

Default Promoting Players to your first team when you are also their international manager

Hi

I'm trying to promote a player to my my first team from my reserves however but I'm also in charge of their national team and because there is that extra button saying remove or call up to nation the promote button is unavailable. Can this be fixed or is it here another way?

Thanks

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by lduffy View Post
    Hi

I'm trying to promote a player to my my first team from my reserves however but I'm also in charge of their national team and because there is that extra button saying remove or call up to nation the promote button is unavailable. Can this be fixed or is it here another way?

Thanks

You can do it through the player's profile as well, there should be a box you can change on the same screen where you list them for transfer or loan.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Yeah look in the 'transfer status' option on the player action page ... you should find its been added as an option there

+ Reply to Thread