+ Reply to Thread

Thread: National Management

Amateur

Default National Management

how to manage a national team instead of a club?

i managed Woking(english club from their lowest league) on my iPod Touch 4g. i had emerged through all the obstacles and have win all the champions cup, euro cup, and also club world championship. so whats next to unlock the national team management.

i only have one country active, which is England. i regularly visit the "job search" screen. there is actually few countris that the manager's position is insecure.
    also, some of them is available. i did apply for german and portugal once (when the status are available). but i dont get that job
    i was ranked first in the hall of fame.

please could any suggestion or help may be really good enough for me

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

To manage a national club you have to obtain a job by applying - its fairly difficult and you generally have to have proven yourself and have a little luck (applying for a minor job or the job of your nationality helps a little generally). If you manage to win an international competition then it unlocks the ability to start a game as a national manager btw.

Amateur

I have 13 years exp. with same club, won 50 cups and 12 leagues.....I am maldivian, does this make a difference, I can't even get the Wales job!!! I'm frustrated, help! I play on iPhone.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnydav View Post
    I have 13 years exp. with same club, won 50 cups and 12 leagues.....I am maldivian, does this make a difference, I can't even get the Wales job!!! I'm frustrated, help! I play on iPhone.
    It will have some bearing - but you should be able to get a job, especially at a minor nation ... if you think it might be a bug in the game (or a gameplay flaw) then please email me the save (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'd be happy to look into things further.

Amateur

How would I do this on an iPhone?!

+ Reply to Thread