+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Position on International Tactics

Amateur

Default Position on International Tactics

As an international manager, on the tactics overview screen, the position of each player is not displayed so when i go to replace one player with another i cant see which potential players play which position. Its annoying. You can see this info as a club manager why cant i get it as an international manager?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by TGP View Post
    As an international manager, on the tactics overview screen, the position of each player is not displayed so when i go to replace one player with another i cant see which potential players play which position. Its annoying. You can see this info as a club manager why cant i get it as an international manager?
    Bump. Where is the positions column on the tactics screen for international teams?!

Amateur

you can customise the views by right clicking on the headings.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoll View Post
    you can customise the views by right clicking on the headings.
    It's very fidgety though, you have to keep doing it or switching the fricking bars around. Plus it usually glitches out and you see coding occassionally. At least for me!

This is indeed very annoying, why doesn't it work the way it works when managing clubs?

Semi Pro

Make the window mode full screen, this will show you all the columns, then drag the positions to be the first column so it's visible in window mode.

+ Reply to Thread