Opposition Team Report

I'm not sure how to use it. All I can tell is what their best players are. It would be helpful to find out a bit more on how they play like whether they are direct, use the AMC a lot or deadly at set-pieces. I could well have missed out on that information and not seen it on the report, I'm not sure. Any help would be much appreciated. :thup:

When you on the team report screen it has five different tabs at the top. I use tactic analysis and goal analysis to get an idea of strengths and weaknesses. It will tell about set-piece goals and preferred formations amongst other things.

When you on the team report screen it has five different tabs at the top. I use tactic analysis and goal analysis to get an idea of strengths and weaknesses. It will tell about set-piece goals and preferred formations amongst other things.

Could you explain to me how you use both analysis, please? I tend to just look at their star players and have a guess that they're the main players to mark.

I use it in conjuction with match prep. If a team scores a lot from set-pieces i'll set defend set-pieces and so on. I tend to use assistants opp instructions but may add extra for key players. It gives a general idea of what to expect but is not very specific. I spend about 1 minute max looking at it.

As far as key players are concerned, I look directly at their squad screen with a customised filter. I have lots of match stats such as mistakes, passing %, tackling %, heading % along with the usual match ratings, form and morale and that tells me who their dangermen are.

Archived