How does player value raise?

I just won the European cup in 2014 with a red star team made up mostly of real youth from the red star academy who have developed well and some world class african stud regens.

I'm wondering how the value of players raises?

One in particular is a world class central midfielder already captain of Ivory coast at the age of 20 who is basically the technique and flair of Ronaldinho with the mentals, pace, work rate and stamina of Ramires with 18 Influence (how FM lets regens like this exist, and how they are willing to come to Serbia beats me).

Despite probably being a top 10 midfielder in the world AT WORST his value is only 4.9 million.

Similarly I have a few other studs with very low values.

What does it take for their value to raise in game?

This Ivory Coast captain teams are bidding only 8-9 million for. Of course I dont want to sell him, but what are they trying to pull? This guy just lead his serbian team on a maradona like run to European glory defeating AC milan, Bayern and Chelsea and Man City! What's with the lowball transfer offers and value of this stud?

Reputation is the big one here. You are playing in a low-rep league so it is difficult for clubs to 'value' your players the same as players playing in the EPL, La Liga, Serie A...

Was this on FM12? Regens (on the last patch) for FM11 seem quite balanced to me, I am almost 30 years in, so I have seen 'a few' regens in my time :)

fm12

he has a weakness I suppose-a midget with 3 jumping 5 heading, but doesn't really matter that much for a creative flair genius

Archived