+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quiet Time

Default Quiet Time

Hey all,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum...

But when I joined up on here, It was on the recommendation of a friend who gave me the impression that this forum was crazy busy...

But I have been looking through some of the sub forums and they seem fairly quite...

Is the forum normally this quite overall?

Amateur

Quiet? The general discussion forum is always pretty active. Other sub-forums maybe less-so.

Yeah was taking a look through some of the sub forums...some are like graveyards

Amateur

The editor forum, the tactics forum and also the good player and team guide forum are pretty active. A quick glance at the forum list shows they've nearly all received updates over the last couple of days at least. Even the Xbox 360 FM forum had an update last week when they haven't had a game released in years! I'd say as a package they're overall in good shape!

Moderator and Technical Support

Quote Originally Posted by A_Sober_Paddy View Post
    Hey all,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum...

But when I joined up on here, It was on the recommendation of a friend who gave me the impression that this forum was crazy busy...

But I have been looking through some of the sub forums and they seem fairly quite...

Is the forum normally this quite overall?
    When the game / Demo/ Patch is released, the forums are very busy. In mid year, like now, they are less busy. From September through to February there will be a lot of traffic.

Please respond to the PM I sent you last night, by the way.

Sorry mate, didn't know you sent me a message.

I have just replied

First Team
    croydon, uk \'THE master of muppets\' JUST CALL ME POSTAL PROGRAMMER

yeah, its summer dude. we're not geeks here. when the sun comes out, we stop playing FM and frequenting this forum and go out side

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by postal postie View Post
    yeah, its summer dude. we're not geeks here. when the sun comes out, we stop playing FM and frequenting this forum and go out side
    Speak for yourself, I'm a geek through and through... If I can have an unlimited battery on my laptop then when the sun comes out I go outside too... with my laptop!
    And I have a hard time believing you stop frequenting this forum when according to your posts number you average 7 posts a day

International Squad

He's a postman. He only works mornings.

+ Reply to Thread