SetPiece Takers

try again using save - I've just done this and its OK .....however this is before match player selection and not mid way through the game

Are you changing mid way through the game.....I bet you are ;) Have done the same myself in the past

I am playing on FM10 if that changes things but in the main tactics screen I change my tactic including the setpiece takers and then when I go to the team selection screen it changes and I don't change them ingame. Although I didn't think setpiece takers counted as tactics I thought you could just change them when you wanted and not within certain tactics you create.

Okay. So I went into my game to the main tactics screen and I currently have 1 tactic saved for my current game. I set the formation to regular 442 and applied 4 penalty takers. I then loaded my tactic and the penalty takers were still there so that shows setpiece takers are seperate from tactics, right? I then holidayed to team selection screen and it is still fine. I played the game and now that I've finished it everything is fine.

The weird is though is that this is how I've always played. :S

They keep on resetting everytime I load up a new game...Is there a way to save your selections?

You have to set the SP takers in the Tactics screen outside of a game ... any changes you make duringthe match , or in the pre-match windows will not be saved. If that is what you are doing.

I keep forgetting to set them before I submit my team, and end up doing the same thing every single game.

You have to set the SP takers in the Tactics screen outside of a game ... any changes you make duringthe match , or in the pre-match windows will not be saved. If that is what you are doing.

I keep forgetting to set them before I submit my team, and end up doing the same thing every single game.

So set them once in the main tactics screen and then forget about them?

Archived