+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SetPiece Takers

Amateur

Default SetPiece Takers

They keep on resetting everytime I load up a new game...Is there a way to save your selections?

Amateur

Sorry, I meant to say every time I go to the team selection screen they reset :S

Amateur

Bump..............

International Squad

Are you clicking the back button? Have you tried saving the tactic again after selecting set pieces?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
    Are you clicking the back button? Have you tried saving the tactic again after selecting set pieces?
    Yeah I save it after doing the set pieces?

First Team Squad Member

try again using save - I've just done this and its OK .....however this is before match player selection and not mid way through the game

Are you changing mid way through the game.....I bet you are ;) Have done the same myself in the past

Amateur

I am playing on FM10 if that changes things but in the main tactics screen I change my tactic including the setpiece takers and then when I go to the team selection screen it changes and I don't change them ingame. Although I didn't think setpiece takers counted as tactics I thought you could just change them when you wanted and not within certain tactics you create.

Amateur

Okay. So I went into my game to the main tactics screen and I currently have 1 tactic saved for my current game. I set the formation to regular 442 and applied 4 penalty takers. I then loaded my tactic and the penalty takers were still there so that shows setpiece takers are seperate from tactics, right? I then holidayed to team selection screen and it is still fine. I played the game and now that I've finished it everything is fine.

The weird is though is that this is how I've always played. :S

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Suarez... View Post
    They keep on resetting everytime I load up a new game...Is there a way to save your selections?
    You have to set the SP takers in the Tactics screen outside of a game ... any changes you make duringthe match , or in the pre-match windows will not be saved. If that is what you are doing.

I keep forgetting to set them before I submit my team, and end up doing the same thing every single game.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by StormenDK View Post
    You have to set the SP takers in the Tactics screen outside of a game ... any changes you make duringthe match , or in the pre-match windows will not be saved. If that is what you are doing.

I keep forgetting to set them before I submit my team, and end up doing the same thing every single game.
    So set them once in the main tactics screen and then forget about them?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Suarez... View Post
    So set them once in the main tactics screen and then forget about them?
    Yes ...

+ Reply to Thread