I was just wondering if all you FM gamers out there could sort of point me in the right direction when it comes to managing a national team??

I'm currently in my second season with Torquay United, i have gained promotion to league 1 and am currently half way through the second season about 9 points clear at the top of that division. I have managed to get the club into a financially secure and even turning over a profit, as well as be lucky enough to have signed a few good prem league rejects who seem to be doing the business for me, noteable (Davide Petrucci) from Man United.....

However my main drama is that i am looking to manage on a national level, so i started my search in the job security section and found that Luxembourg and Congo did not have a current manager in place, i've applied for both jobs and have come away with nothing, in fact i've been laughed off!!!

Torquay may not be the biggest team in the world, however i've got them promoted and am in the final of the JPT trophy this year, Luxembourg and Congo are probably, in terms of the game smaller teams than TUFC???

So if i can't get a job at these two nations, how the heck am i meant to get one at all??

has anybody else had a similar problem??

Thanks in advance