The manager a game forgot?

So after taking Gloucester City from BSP to the prem and not getting my English Hero achievement I got the face on and left the country for brazil, half way through the season I got bored of the 3243256 games they have to play per year and left to head home to England.

As soon as I quit Brazils top ladder the Brazil national team offered me a job but I wanted something more familiar so rejecting it hoping to move back to the Prem.

However nobody will take me, even some championship teams refuse me. Two years later and Gloucester get relegated from the Prem and fire the useless sack that took over from me, I apply.... the reply I get is "Gloucester chairman has laughed off my interest".

Now this could be because I already left once but I doubt it should matter as I am at legend status with the club and also have a continental reputation.

What the hell is going on here, Not only did I not get my achievement I spent so long on getting now the years are passing by and I can't get a decent club for no reason.

Surly someone who is respected enough to be offered the Brazil job should be able to get a job in the bottom half of the Prem or top half of the Championship.

QQ

When offered the Brazil job the year was 2022 and they were 6th I think.

In the last 2 years I have been rejected from... Blackburn, Sunderland, Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea, Villa, Wigan WIGAN?, Gloucester, Bolton.

All apart from Chelsea and Arsenal were in the bottom half of the prem or championship.

Anyways I have decided to give up and aim for the English hero again, This is going no where :/

This isn't the first time I've heard of someone not able to get a job after an established career.

I suggest you head to the bugs forum and upload your save for the SI team to investigate.

For your first question, its for promotion from bottom tier to top tier. So BS North or South to EPL so not from BS Premier.

Yes your correct, I did mean BSN and not BSP as Gloucester start in the BSN.

failvq.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But that not to relevant to my point of the thread anyway as I already made a post about achievements not working, was ignored by S.I I think.

Not sure whether this will work, but somebody else said it worked for them on another thread - try declaring interest in a job rather than applying for it and you might then get offerred the post.

Clearly if this works it will be because of a bug, but at least it will get you back and working. I think in the thread I mentioned the guy used this approach and got the Man Utd job off the back of it!

Archived